Maine looks like fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine looks like fun

Can we do it in the summer? I don't DO cold. KT either.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
      I don't DO cold. KT either.

Dan
      me either, and i have to live here :D

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY
        I figure its all the same when you look at it on a ratio scale.

Highly populated areas = higher wages, but also higher real estate, taxes, crime, etc.

BFE = lower wages, but also lower real estate, taxes, crime, etc. Plus room to fart without pissing off the neighbors, government entity.

Maybe its not all the same..... I'll stay in BFE, even if I have to relocate some day, I'll still try to find a version of boonyville to actually live in.
        :D Well I'm doing pretty good then. Higher wages, lower real estate, taxes, crime, etc. But I REALLY picked the capital of BFE! :'(
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
          Originally posted by STINEY
          I figure its all the same when you look at it on a ratio scale.

Highly populated areas = higher wages, but also higher real estate, taxes, crime, etc.

BFE = lower wages, but also lower real estate, taxes, crime, etc. Plus room to fart without pissing off the neighbors, government entity.

Maybe its not all the same..... I'll stay in BFE, even if I have to relocate some day, I'll still try to find a version of boonyville to actually live in.
          :D Well I'm doing pretty good then. Higher wages, lower real estate, taxes, crime, etc. But I REALLY picked the capital of BFE! :'(

BFE?

Comment

Working...
          X