I love my wife.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I love my wife.

I personally think the suburban would look great with one of those soccer ball stickers on the gas cap door....lol

Comment

My wife has bought me tools before, but nothing like THAT! :o But I can't complain. She did buy me a new torque wrench a couple of years ago for Christmas. She also lets me go into Northern Tool and Equipment all by myself! :D God I love her...

Comment

DF Can you archive this for Mothers Day? Between now and then we might forget how much a good woman is to keep around.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedZealot
          I personally think the suburban would look great with one of those soccer ball stickers on the gas cap door....lol
          Don't forget the "Baby On Board" sign in the back window! ;)

Comment

what about harbour freight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
              Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
              I thought you were going to make her get rid of it after you bought the green suburban.....
              Well, things don't always go as planned.
              I guess she wants to keep the Swedish Tank for safety with the baby.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

drop down monitor and DVD for cartoons to keep kids from crying

Comment

Mrs. Freiburger will have that Suburban looking like a minivan in no time! ;D

Comment

I was sitting with my Wife out near mile 5 at Bonneville During WOS 2006. Inago Streamliner finished its run. and my wife looked over and Said. "You know that D/GMR thing your building? I think you should build a Streamliner".

I Love Her.....

Comment

After two previous tries, I finally did well. She doesn't get either the car or the tool thing, but she is fine with me doing whatever I want, as long as I don't spend money that we don't have. I've even gotten her to come out to the shop and pump a brake pedal a time or two, and I doubt that nothing in her life has prepared her to take a hoist ride, but she's done it with good humor.

We have a Harbor Freight here in town, and she'll send me off without trepidation. Or even suggest that I go to Sears and get "something better".

I'm keeping this one
                      Dan

Comment

My husband loves me also, I asked him if we could re-new our vows after 34 yrs of marriage , since I can fit in my wedding dress again, he said...."Hell no, I aint making the same mistake twice" hehehehehehehe

Comment

Working...
                        X