Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to jack with the guy at autozone

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
    The speed shop I worked at used Summits wholesale division. We got two day shipping for free. For the life of me I cant remember the name. I know they right across the street from Summits Dayton, OH warehouse.
    Dayton, OH? Never knew that they had one in Dayton, didn't matter when I was there though, parts were next day even with standard shipping though I swear they came from Akron.
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
      Originally posted by Schtauffer
      The speed shop I worked at used Summits wholesale division. We got two day shipping for free. For the life of me I cant remember the name. I know they right across the street from Summits Dayton, OH warehouse.
      Atech Motorsports
      Nice! Got the hookup. She did the legwork today. They just need some photos of the front of the building they do business in, and she'll get her login. Sweeeet....
      ;) ;D
      Glad I could help out.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Our local auto parts chain stores seem to be okay around here, the guys that work there know what they are doing.
        That's probably due to the economy around here. Even the McDonalds gets your order right here.
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel
          Our local auto parts chain stores seem to be okay around here, the guys that work there know what they are doing.
          That's probably due to the economy around here. Even the McDonalds gets your order right here.
          You mean you Don't have to call 911 when your chicken nuggets order doesnt get filled (They do in Port St. Lucie, FL). Id hate to see a DRAG WEEK competitor get irate at the local autozone over a coil or plug wires. curious to hear of any DRAG WEEK or POWER TOUR stories from the road.
          [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"LIFE is a Two-Way Street. If you can't handle the traffic; stay in the garage."

Comment

a broken clock is still right twice a day

Comment

Working...
            X