Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local fellow wants to trade, seems to be psychic, knows my weak spots..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local fellow wants to trade, seems to be psychic, knows my weak spots..

I have a Grumman stepvan for sale also...... got an email a little while ago from a local guy wanting to trade for this.

Has a muncie m-21 350 with headers, aluminum heads, hi-rise intake, flowmaster exhaust. I've seen it around lately, seems to run strong, body is probably a 7-8 out of 10, interior looks original with some minor wear.

This is what he wants of mine. 4BT Cummins power, good running driving truck.

I'm supposed to be downsizing!! But how can I say no?

Maybe if someone here wants an El Camino, I can drive it for a week and then pass it along.....anyone want a El Camino?

Aaaagh! The torment!!!

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Re: Local fellow wants to trade, seems to be psychic, knows my weak spots..

What would you want for the Elky?
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

nice elky for a $500 bread truck.
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

He's asking $4500, if I traded I'd ask $3500.

Interested? Help a bangshifter out!

Comment

Holy smokes!

A 4-speed Elky for the damned truck....go baby go!!!!
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY
            He's asking $4500, if I traded I'd ask $3500.

Interested? Help a bangshifter out!
            C'mon, inheritance money...daddy needs a useable pickup...

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

ill trade you a 94 mustang GT for the el camino ;D

Comment

And people tell me I go through cars fast...didn't you just get that damn thing? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                  And people tell me I go through cars fast...didn't you just get that damn thing? :D
                  yup, 2 days ago, but id rather have a 350/4spd el camino

i could put a monte ss nose on it so itll match my monte ;D

Comment

A friend is working on a monte elco right now...you wouldn't believe the bodywork required to make it look right.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

x2...both the SuperSport Monte and IROC-Z noses take a bit of work...

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
                        A friend is working on a monte elco right now...you wouldn't believe the bodywork required to make it look right.

Jim, is he putting a 500 cadillac in it? I know of a fellow with that particular project going on, monte elco cadzilla.

Comment

I dont want the elky I want your truck. If I had that thing I could move easily and cheaply.

Comment

bread trucks come with 4BTs? oh I am so borrowing the franz guy's truck ;D

as for the elco.... it's the car for the manic depressive .... party in the front, business in the back

heheh.... i'm calling them the prozac car from here on out ;D
                            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455
                              I dont want the elky I want your truck. If I had that thing I could move easily and cheaply.

Sold, bread truck goes to Todd! ;D ;) When do you want delivery?

Just kidding. (unless you are serious?)

I checked out the El Kachicken on the way home. It is all he said it is, has a little mud here and there around the edges, no way to tell how much. Spray on bedliner may or may not be hiding something, little silicone caulking behind the trim of the rear window, few small bubbles in the paint, small rust hole in rear frame in typical spot, I've seen far worse but there is a hole on each side. Still looks like a fun driver though.

Not sure what I'll tell him.

Comment

Working...
                              X