Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Bonneville Camaro on TV?

Phil Cooper just sent me this:

"I’m guessing that you’ve already seen it but they did a “Bonneville – Genesis of Hot Rodding” on the Speed channel 7:00 Eastern, showed Keith and I believe you in the Camaro, they’re re-running it at 1:00 A.M. Eastern time so I’m guessing that’s 9:00 P.M. in La LA land!"

I don't have cable. Anyone catch the show?

Re: Our Bonneville Camaro on TV?

I saw it... and i recorded it to. i would post it online but that's illegal and i have no idea how to.

Comment

Were we actually on the show? I don't remember getting taped for that one.

Comment

I saw the Hot Rod Comaro, but i didnt see you. they showed someone in the car with a helmet. It was hard to make out. Ill have to watch it again later. but i enjoyed the show.

Comment

Recording it now, starts in an hour. I love my DVR.... actually I love my sugar momma that pays for my dvr.....lol

Comment

Saw it last night. 2nd time,had to get a fix some how .

Comment

yeah that was short clip's... David was driving and it was from 2006 ... best I can tell... ( mostly judging from what's around it)

K

Comment

I just watched it from where we recorded last night's midnight show. I will get you a copy of it David. It was definitely you driving.

Like Keith said, it was from '06, JCB had their setup out there....and George Poteet had gotten into the 200 Club/300 Chapter.

Comment

there was a short man with a fro on it, the clips were mediocre as far as lsr clips go. They kept talking about bonneville and showing pictures of racing on dirt...

I personally like videos where remote control helicopters are used, and they focus on just 2 or 3 cars.... lol

Comment

There was also an AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR marathon this weekend. They had a bonneville special ad a short clip of the camaro getting pushed off. Was an early morning or very lat in the day pass. Was almost dark out.

Comment

Originally posted by miketblsr
                      There was also an AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR marathon this weekend. They had a bonneville special ad a short clip of the camaro getting pushed off. Was an early morning or very lat in the day pass. Was almost dark out.
                      Saw that one. The show was pretty good too.

Comment

Working...
                      X