Drunkin Bastards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunkin Bastards

So at 5 am this morning I awaken to the sound of a skidding car and a BANG! Look out my window to see a car has gone thru my side fence, taken out my shed gone thru the other fence, slammed into my sons car, bounced off that onto the front lawn and gone thru my picket fence. He was trying to get away (slowly) because of what I thought was front end damage was barely able to move the car. I called 911 told them what happened and ran outside, met a neighbor and the cops should up seconds later. They took off after the guy but came back , said they couldn't find him. I thought, how the hell could you not find him he was barely moving! Turns out he had a large chunk of my fence pinned under his car that I later found a couple blocks away in a cul-de-sac from the direction he came from originally. So I figure if its not a neighbor then they at least know this a-hole. My shed is destroyed along with some hard to find Vega parts, my fence annihilated and my sons car is probably a right off. I've got a few scrapes on the van , not that big a deal.
    Here's a few pics

I'm definitely in the mood to cause some harm to someone, the way insurance companies work I 'm sure I'm gonna be out of pocket on this too. Little f**ker is lucky he got away > >

"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Re: Drunkin Bastards

Holy $&*@, who the hell was driving, the Tazmanian Devil? That looks like a scene after a toronado. Hope they catch the guy, do you know what kind of car and color at least? That just sucks.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

wow. put up flyers for a reward...

then, when you find him, hang him by his thumbs.

Comment

man what nite i had first i borrowed moms car for a ride then i bumped this fence then scratched this shead
        and had to sneak the car home and buff it out before mom go tback
        man lol

dude that blows sorry to hear hope you find him hope he lives lol good luck

Comment

Man. That happened to us when I was about 5 years old. The cops just followed the track of the folded front tire all the way to neighbor's driveway, knocked on the door, and took the guy in.

Comment

I always like keeping a baseball bat near the front door for just such an occasion.

Comment

I would of chased him down and taken out a chunk out of his A#&!!! That is unreal. I had a guy take out my mailbox and I about tore him apart. At least he didn't hit your house. As long as the family is OK that is what is really important.
              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.WFO

when you find him,

hang him by his thumbs.

Or by his semininal vesicles, if the weasely, wormy, cowardly sub-human bastage has any.

Comment

When I lived in Sacramento a guy came flying out of the driveway across the street in a Pontiac Parisienne wagon (discovered by parts left behind), drove into my front lawn and hit a stone and concrete column that had a light on it, then drove away leaving parts and a trail of anti-freeze as he left. The CHP said she couldn't find the car. I got in my car and followed the trail of parts and anti-freeze to where it was abandoned in an alley behind another apartment building. I yanked off the rear plate that was falling off anyways and came back home, then gave the address of the car's location and the rear plate off of it. The lady CHP got mad at me for some stupid reason, but shut up when my roommate berated her for her obvious lazy, stupid ass.

My words of wisdom to her. "Next time you don't want to do your job; stay home and don't waste everyone's time. The world might be safer that way."
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

glad you and your family are ok. sorry to here bout the vega parts .
                    Reading , Pa
                    Good Guys rodders rep.
                    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Had a Guy in Germany leave the Officers Club, He came around the corner and side swiped a Car and bounced across the street and hit another car and kept doing it for a whole Block. The only Car he missed was my Dads Belveder.

Find the Guy...someone has to know something.

Comment

Called the cops back and had them check the area where I found the rest of the fence. Of course, there was a language problem, with some of the home owners : but she did manage to talk to a few and we know what kind of car to look for. She's checking the address against the vehicle type and see if we can get anything. Meanwhile, I get to deal with the insurance companies later in the week.
                        Kinda takes the shine off of firing the Vega for the first time a couple days ago but things could have been worse.

Comment

One night a buddy and I were sitting on the curb outside of a club in downtown West Palm Beach when a car came around the corner taking the turn very wide. I turned to say to my buddy, "wow, that person's drunk". Right about that time, they over-compensated for the wide turn and hit a car that was parked on the street about 6 feet away from me. The car that got hit flew up on the curb and towards me about 5 feet, leaving it about a foot from my head.
                          I jumped up to do massive bodily harm to the driver and was just about to throw a punch through the window when I realized the driver was a woman. As much as I wanted to, I didn't hit her. Instead, I reached in and took the keys out of the car before she even realized what was going on. She got the DUI, and I got a little satisfaction.
                          I'm not going to lie and say I've never driven when I was legally intoxicated, but some people push it way beyond the limits of any reasonable person.
                          Stay in contact with the cops. Usually when someone is charged with leaving the scene of an accident, the courts are happy to pin on restitution for any property damaged along with the other punishments. And 9 times out of 10, the courts don't care to research what things are really worth, so if you say there was $5000 worth of parts in the shed, they'll tack that on the bill.
                          Unfortunately, if it's covered by your insurance, they'll only make him pay for the deductable, and the insurance will research what the parts are worth.
                          I really hope they find this person, and that they are made to pay restitution so that you don't have to pay anything out of pocket.

Comment

Youre damn lucky no one got hurt...I hate when chicken ISHT bastards screw up and run...I hope you find him...That story really got my blood boiling....

Comment

Your right Joe. My wife runs a daycare here so things could have definitely been worse. When it comes down to it, it was just property damage. Thankfully no one got hurt, except maybe him which I don't give a f**k about. Pulled a few drunks out of cars over the years and all they ever do is bleed on you. Now, I'll slow down and make sure there alive but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X