Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pumpkin Run pictures (Dial Up Warning, but who uses dial up now?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pumpkin Run pictures (Dial Up Warning, but who uses dial up now?)

Good stuff man. The Nunrunner did PT last year.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Nice pics Toad!
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

No pics of my wagon or Joe Grippo's '65 Dodge?

Comment

nice photos
          you should give love to other members

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff
            No pics of my wagon or Joe Grippo's '65 Dodge?
            My camera battery died, so I didn't get to get pictures of everything
            Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Great coverage Toad!! That's a show I'd like to attend. Being amongst the trees and rotting iron looks so cool.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

man what an awesome place for a show like that. I really like the variety of stuff there too.

+100 points for you Toad, that was a fun 20 minutes for me :-)
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Nice work Toad!

Vans are making a come back....mark my words
                  Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Comment

damn toad , you don't get the racing angle at all
                      I will be there next year
                      tighe scott had the #30 scotty's fashions russ togs monte carlo real winston cup car in the late 70s

Comment

Thanks for the pictures, Kammback! Do you have more of the young blondes? ;D I see my Wicked Rides buddies were there as usual, and a huge contingent of my vanner buddies - Xplorer Man, Heavy Metal, Nebula (who's working on one of my vans now - did you get a chance to meet Joe?) and the Hobbit.
                        President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

I don't remember the guy's name, but I was talking to the guy with the Afterburner van

Comment

The afterburpner belongs to Henry real nice guy. He let me use his power inverter to charge my camera battery.
                            58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

man that looks like a great show!!!can we say variety?i dont recall ever seeing a a show with so much variety 8)

VANS!!!i recall nebula...and thats none other than KC Winkler in the mag pics!!

i love it!

gotta love the stretch chevy/'burb pickup..the 77 (78? cant tell..cant really see the dash)Gremmy with e Vectors

cool..very cool stuff!

thanks for sharing ;D

where is it?
                              "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Originally posted by nosnerd
                                Gremmy with e Vectors

cool..very cool stuff!

thanks for sharing ;D

where is it?
                                Yeah, the guy who owns that Gremlin tries to sell me everything he's got every time I see him haha

This was in Egg Harbor Twp in NJ

Comment

Working...
                                X