• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite bodystyle ever?

There are so many I like, but I'll only name one for now: 73 T/A
    Cognizant Dissident

Comment

1964 thru 1972 Plymouth B and c body cars...I am a sucker for big ugly battleships....

Comment

I'm not sure of the exact year, but the 66 or 67 charger with the hide-away head lights, long big back window, thats always been a favorite since I was a little kid.
        Living the dream!

Comment

Most beautiful

275 short wheelbase Ferrari

Most desirable...

427 Cobra...

The one car I'd most like to own

Hands down.... " the RedHead "

( it's the Red Streamliner in the Movie worlds fasest Indian )

Coolest street car of All Time...

Project X

Keith

Comment

My faves
            427 Cobra
            De Tomaso Pantera
            Ferrari 365 Daytona
            Shelby Dayona cpe.
            32 Ford
            55-6 & 64 & 66-7 Fairlanes
            49-50 merc

one of sexiest
            would have to be the D-type Jag!!

Also the Maserati Bircage

Comment

'68 Barracuda Fastback hands down my favorite....

This was my Dads 999 code Omaha Orange 340 S 4spd...one of the rare chances I got behind the wheel!

I had a '68 of my own...basket case :D Ended up selling it rather than do the "ah'm a gunna re-stor it sum day" routine. Joe Fahrety in Apple Valley bought it. SS/AH Hemi Superstock is it's future now.

Now I play with C-Body's.

Comment

i grew up with chevys mostly and currently own a 93 t/a 383 lt1 (efi), a 72 chevelle 350 lt1 (efi), and a monte carlo ss but, my favorite car body style has to be a 70 cuda, hands down. i just havent ever had the chance to own one. i like all the 70-74 cudas/baracudas but, especially the 70.

Comment

I love all different styles , years and makes of cars ,but the ones that I am most partial to are 66 and 67 chevelles . That body style was all I ever knew as a child and I was sure our car was cool . I grew up riding in a dark teal (tropical turquoise) 66 2dr malibu untill my dad sold it to the neighbor in 1979 and bought the 67 artesian turquoise 2dr malibu that my brother Gene(dagenestau) drives . I owned the 67 by the time I was 19 and sold it to Gene around 1999 when I bought the 66 back from the neighbor. When an old car is sold and gone ,that is much different than when the neighbor buys it and goes roaring past with it . I was 9yrs old when the 66 got sold for $300 and I pestered the neighbor for 20 years and had developed an unmentionable ammount of lust for that car that nobody else could begin to understand, not my wife or family or anyone !
                  I got it and have a 454 in it but am building a 69 427 engine for it that has a similar story behind it .

My dad ordered this car new the year that he and my mother got engaged and this is a picture of it when they went on a wedding trip all around the united states with it .
                  People stop in and want to look at it and buy it , but they have no idea !

Comment

Now that's a great Story... yeah Money is one thing... that 66 can't ever be replaced... pure and simple...

Keith

Comment

Mid year Vettes(63-67) hands down. Like the coupes a little better, and the '67's a lot better.

XKE
                      '65 Impala
                      275GTB
                      and oh so many more-

Comment

Forgot one...I am a huge fan of the 66 and 67 Dodge Chargers...I would give up damn near everything I own for one....Fury/truck/dogs/money/tools/teeth and body parts are negotiable

Comment

69 Mustang sportsroof, 70-73 F bodys,1958 Fords

Comment

My 1965 Comet Cyclone GT, only car I ever had I wanted back. I keep a eye on e-bay for a clone
                            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Wow... tough question. There are so many cool body styles out there.

In order of my personal preferences, here are the top 5:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Ron
                              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

'62 Pontiac Grand Prix or Catalina. Grand Prix is pictured.

Comment

Working...
                                X