Cruise Ship Stranded!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise Ship Stranded!!!!!!

Oh man, oh man. It's a great thing nobody was hurt, but can you imagine how many genuinely pissed off foks there are in their tuxedos and evening dresses, paying big fare and expecting to be wined and dined and treated like royaly and acting like such? Even without the story, look at the photo at the top of the story - here come the relief supplies!

Oh my, oh my. Wouldn't want to be a Carinval agent right about now...

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: Cruise Ship Stranded!!!!!!

The smartest thing the Captain could have done was announce "Open Bar"!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rjfscorpio711
      "Folks, this is the Captain speaking....we regret that we've run out of expensive drinks and caviar, but there's good news. Really good news! There's a helicopter coming to drop a shitload of Spam on the deck!"

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
        Originally posted by rjfscorpio711
        "Folks, this is the Captain speaking....we regret that we've run out of expensive drinks and caviar, but there's good news. Really good news! There's a helicopter coming to drop a shitload of Spam on the deck!"
        Spam? Really now? Oh, man...I always wondered what a rich-people riot would look like...
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

It's freaking Carnival! Rich people don't go on those cruises. ;D
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Rich or not...unless they are planning the biggest food fight ever, they might wanna get something more than Spam.

The food fight idea actually isn't a bad idea...will be easier to clean up than the shit that's about to hit someone in the food chain at Carnival right about now...

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
              Bob, it's all relative. "Rich" people may not go on Carnival cruises, but you can bet POOR people don't. And therein lies the "I'm royalty for a week" syndrome.

Boy , those folks have to be pissed AND irate. Spoiled my dream.....

Comment

"Spam? WTF? What else do you have?"
                "...uh...we have Pop-Tarts..."

*commence riot*

Someone fly over and get good footage of that. I'll pay Pay-Per-View for that.. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z

*commence riot*

Someone fly over and get good footage of that. I'll pay Pay-Per-View for that.. ;D

HAHhaHAhAhahAhHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! And it's HOW long to get tugged to port???? HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z

*commence riot*

Hey I kinda like Spam and Pop Tarts!
                    I R Bob
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Bob, it's all relative. "Rich" people may not go on Carnival cruises, but you can bet POOR people don't. And therein lies the "I'm royalty for a week" syndrome.

I know what you mean PeeWee. In all reality, if you don't drink and like to eat, you'll make out on a cruise. Unfortunately, I like to drink. ;) ;D
                      I R Bob

Comment

Pop Tarts aren't too bad. Spam is basically saying "f**k you" to me. Now picture these people, the ones who expected surf and turf and good bottles....

Order now, for $19.95! Hurry, before it's too late..

Comment

I know what you mean PeeWee. In all reality, if you don't drink and like to eat, you'll make out on a cruise. Unfortunately, I like to drink. ;) ;D
                          I've been on one (a cruise). They'll feed ya but they tell you what time to eat and what time to be there and which table to sit at and who you will sit with. Hope you like your table mates from Day One at the assigned time to eat. But you'll sure pay for drinks. Federal Budget kinda bill at the end. No, it's not pre-paid. Some folks flourish on all of that. I did not.

Comment

The one I went on, you could eat when you want with who you want. Not bad but the bar bill, sheesh! That whole just sign for it deal is the kiss of death. ;D
                            I R Bob

Comment

The one I went on, you could eat when you want with who you want. Not bad but the bar bill, sheesh! That whole just sign for it deal is the kiss of death. ;D
                              Okay, back to current, how 'bout some Spam flown in by helicopter while you miss your fantasy vacation AND all of the meetings you were supposed to be at next week? What a nightmare, I mean really. I mean, REALLY, this time. Really. That would suck shards of steel.

Oh my. Whatta mess.

Comment

Working...
                              X