Cruise Ship Stranded!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cruise Ship Stranded!!!!!!

That cruise is like 399.00 per person right now...... I've been on Splendor a few times out of Long Beach.....
    Puerto Vallarta.....Mazatlan....Cabo San Lucas....but now....your being dropped of in Ensanada.....freaking arm pit port of the world.......

But hey...they got a big flag.....

And THEIR OWN CRUISE SHIP..........

But...they do have SWEET HATS FOR THE KIDS !!!!!!!!

The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

My wife has bee trying to get me to go on one of these cruises for years. I'm not to o hip on that idea, since I've rode ships most of my career. Yeah I know it's different, but damn, haven't I seen enough of the ocean already??

About the Spam and Pop Tarts...that's not much different than what a Sailor eats a couple of months into a deployment. ;D The kicker is they (the passengers on the stricken cruise liner) have to eat that stuff cold. Yeach!

Comment

I spent 7 1/2 years in the navy, ive been on my share of cruises
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

carnival appeals to the value conscious traveller.... meaning, the whole excursion now - looks just like it did before but with a more colorful display.... hell, spam would be an improvement

never travel carnival... never ever.... I went for free... I overpaid.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
            carnival appeals to the value conscious traveller.... meaning, the whole excursion now - looks just like it did before but with a more colorful display.... hell, spam would be an improvement

never travel carnival... never ever.... I went for free... I overpaid.
            No doubt...I only go because like you...they are FREE...by product of buying in bulk for our business. I prefer Holland America or Princess over Carnival. But my FAVORITE cruise line is Celebrity.
            The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

two pages and no one read the link??/

No one was hurt and, by Tuesday, U.S. Navy helicopters were ferrying 70,000 pounds of supplies, including the crab meat, croissants, Pop Tarts, Spam and other items, to the stricken ship.
              Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon
                My wife has bee trying to get me to go on one of these cruises for years. I'm not to o hip on that idea, since I've rode ships most of my career. Yeah I know it's different, but damn, haven't I seen enough of the ocean already??

About the Spam and Pop Tarts...that's not much different than what a Sailor eats a couple of months into a deployment. ;D The kicker is they (the passengers on the stricken cruise liner) have to eat that stuff cold. Yeach!
                Ditto...too many years at sea with the Grey Funnel Line. Just can't see myself paying to do it and having to cover the wife's amusements when she gets bored.
                Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

A followup - most of y'all have probably already picked up on this. Nice coverage of the Spam and the Pop Tarts, and a few other details as well:

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Reportedly, a woman in an evening gown was seen running off the gangplank yelling, "Get the f**k outta my way! I want real food!"....

...then she ran straight to a McDonald's.

Oh, the irony. ;D
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                      Reportedly, a woman in an evening gown was seen running off the gangplank yelling, "Get the f**k outta my way! I want real food!"....

...then she ran straight to a McDonald's.

Oh, the irony. ;D
                      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"....but now....your being dropped of in Ensanada.....freaking arm pit port of the world......."

Chassis, I haven't been there, and don't want to go, from my one and only last cruise ever I declared that San Juan Puerto Rico is the BUTT CRACK of ports in the world.

Let's argue body parts, but on the big scheme, I'm not well traveled so I'm speaking without knowledge...

Comment

It was the lead in news story locally. Someoen mentioned on camera how pathetic the whole thing was about all the coverage of the cruise ship landing in San Diego today and the news completely ignoring Veterans Day. I like seeing news reporters looking like sheepish schmucks.

I guess we should give them credit for not reporting on some dumb celeb making an ass out themselves today.
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X