OMG.. Only in Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG.. Only in Alabama

Well California/West coasters we finally beat ya'll to the latest trend.... :

Pleasures owner Sherri Williams said the store will be the first such store in the country to sell adult toys through a drive-thru window. Items such as toys, lubes and stimulants will be delivered through the drive-thru drawer in a brown paper bag, according to the store's news release.

Re: OMG.. Only in Alabama

The comments are even better.LOL

Comment

medical reasons huh? oh good Lord, I do NOT want to hear what those reasons might be.... and especially not with any kind of southern flair. ;D
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

"Happy Meal".

No shit. :D
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Drive through Strippers is way better...

But this is classic Alabama.... " you can't do that cause my wife won't let me... "

Comment

I drive by there on my way to work sometimes.......meaning that is on my route.......meaning I know where it is......meaning.....
            a heck forget it :......
            That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10
              I drive by there on my way to work sometimes.......meaning that is on my route.......meaning I know where it is......meaning.....
              One has to wonder whatdaheck you do i n your truck on your way to work.LOL
              Just kiddin.
              I work at Edwards downtown.

Comment

I think that building used to be my bank! LOL.
                President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PassmoreRacing
                  Originally posted by 383S-10
                  One has to wonder whatdaheck you do i n your truck on your way to work.LOL
                  Just kiddin.
                  I work at Edwards downtown.
                  I thought you lived in middle Alabama
                  That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Bham is kinda like central Al. What I meant was it's central to Huntsville and Montgomery and Tuscaloosa and Anniston etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
                      medical reasons huh? oh good Lord, I do NOT want to hear what those reasons might be.... and especially not with any kind of southern flair. ;D
                      it is not all disgusting disease.
                      that lady with the hip bone smashed nto a cervical nerve comes to mind (walking orgasm involuntary)..she was posted on regular national news on the web.

I still don't see the toys stuff useful unless perversion. Maybe out loud like this will simply cave itself in. no mystery of secret shops and babble.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I could fill out that form....but I wouldn't let me print it here.....

Comment

Working...
                        X