• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: suby driver going nascar?

what wasn't so impressive ?

Comment

so , unless there are no big wheel jumps or jumping into lakes from the high wire , it ain't worth it

Comment

"I decided it was time to try and turn that dream into reality and with the help of the Bechtel family, Michael Waltrip Racing and Wasserman Media Group I'm now one step closer!" Pastrana-Waltrip Racing will field Toyotas out of the Michael Waltrip Racing shop in Cornelius, N.C. Waltrip noted the importance of the youth demographic Pastrana brings to NASCAR

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
          so , unless there are no big wheel jumps or jumping into lakes from the high wire , it ain't worth it
          Not that at all. I just sincerely believe that there is more to racing than what NASCAR has to offer, I really do. Kit cars turning left don't do it for me, and from my standpoint, this is a retirement home's pace for Pastrana.
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I slept through at least 100 laps one year at Dover.
            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
            X