looks like the aussies one up'd us again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like the aussies one up'd us again

we know thier burnouts kick ass, but did they really hafta make a video to compair burnouts to the USA, sad sad day here in america

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnCxSXoEcmE
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Re: looks like the aussies one up'd us again

when i do burnouts i dont just sit in one spot ;D

Comment

Ok, somebody put some 70R/15's on the back of John Force's car and let's watch.

Comment

Maybe we can ship some of our lawyers and cops over there. Oz would be a "no-fun" zone in minutes.
        Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Dude, they don't need our help. The "no fun" zone is pretty heavy duty there if you get caught doing a burnout or screwing around outside of an event. They'll crush stuff for what you'd get a ticket for here.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

petrified desert aussie body can do that.

harder than a petrified motor mount and a 10 year old hakka finnish snow tire.

I embarassed myself to this burnout stuff... I was taking a center mounted axle nut off, spun the tire with breaker bar.. it is only on by 140 foot pounds...

foot pounds. how much do you let on all at once.. like a dog barking, sitting still?

anything can burn tires, break axles, bend rims.. throw some superlight fuel for the crowd to see fire.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

The yellow Vette smoking the clutch always makes me smile. Them Aussies sho likes them fo doors. Too bad the guy in the red truck insisted on texting while burning out
              STUGOTS

Comment

tires aint cheap...maybe the Aussies are all rich?
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I can put some skinny tires on my truck and do that too. Big whip. :
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                    tires aint cheap...maybe the Aussies are all rich?
                    Look at the junk tires/rims they have on the back of those cars. That stood out to me. American guys burn up GOOD stuff.
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main

foot pounds. how much do you let on all at once.. like a dog barking, sitting still?

anything can burn tires, break axles, bend rims.. throw some superlight fuel for the crowd to see fire.

Heh?

Translation?

Anyone?
                      Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony

Heh?

Translation?

Anyone?
                        I think the fuel thing is about the fire under the tires.

Comment

Heh?

Translation?

Anyone?
                          yeah, some days I suspect the dude is an Arab poet..that speaks broken English..OR,...he is using some sort of code and we are supposed to decipher it with some sort of Enigma Machine...if we take all of his posts and bust the code we will unlock the secret to unlimited horsepower.
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2

Heh?

Translation?

Anyone?
                            yeah, some days I suspect the dude is an Arab poet..that speaks broken English..OR,...he is using some sort of code and we are supposed to decipher it with some sort of Enigma Machine...if we take all of his posts and bust the code we will unlock the secret to unlimited horsepower.
                            Now that was funny!
                            Reading , Pa
                            Good Guys rodders rep.
                            "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                            Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Working...
                            X