car #13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car #13

i finally got a car that i really wanted and the only things wrong with it is that the seat bracket on the drivers side is broken(ill take the one off my 86) and the front bumper is cracked on the bottom which ill replace eventually.

its got a 306 with a cam (not sure what one), an edelbrock intake, holley 670cfm carb, msd billet distributor, and an msd ignition box. its originally a 4cyl car so i only have to pay insurance on a 4cyl car. ;D

the swap was done right though with an aftermarket in-tank pump and a fuel pressure regulator. ill be keeping this car for a long time as long as something catastrophic doesnt fail on it and i dont wreck it.

im registering it tomorrow and cant wait ;D

on the way home from lewiston

at home

ill get some better pics and videos when i get my camera charged

Re: car #13

nice one.

do the four lugs send "shutters"?

that is the last I remember of those, before they got tucked away, sunday drives or quick race. I was in high school when those were freshly getting hacked in the 80s. Some were as lively as 60s old school. :o

the back of the doors, the pillars, rockers like alot of 80s anything and the rear ends and shafts wiggling was about the only drama going into realist power. Well worth it.. always will be.

you wanna give one of those up for a ten geared subaru? ;D
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main
      nice one.

do the four lugs send "shutters"?

that is the last I remember of those, before they got tucked away, sunday drives or quick race. I was in high school when those were freshly getting hacked in the 80s. Some were as lively as 60s old school. :o

the back of the doors, the pillars, rockers like alot of 80s anything and the rear ends and shafts wiggling was about the only drama going into realist power. Well worth it.. always will be.

you wanna give one of those up for a ten geared subaru? ;D
      sorry man, never really been into subarus, thanks for the offer though

Comment

what do you do for work

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
          what do you do for work
          nothing, im 18 and ive never had a job, i just make enough off each car, buy and sell cars for a profit, and buy and sell car parts for a profit to buy a new car and pay for my gas/insurance.

i just got out of h/s back in june and ill hopefully be going to LTI or become a lineman through the apprenticeship program at 3 phase line construction this upcoming winter/spring

Comment

Working...
          X