Who's on the wagon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's on the wagon?

struggling to take care of kids and stuff , it is hard to justify spending money on booze

Comment

one day at a time. Car parts instead of alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu
        Wondering who here's on the wagon and how long they've been there.

I hopped up on it 45 days ago, and today (tonight) was my most difficult yet. Went to a meeting instead of the liquor store, and was snatched by a 6 year member afterward to give me a talk... whew, I'm so glad it turned out that way instead of the other...
        Good for you, keep counting the days!
        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
          struggling to take care of kids and stuff , it is hard to justify spending money on booze
          It's impossible for an "average" person to justify it.

I have a relatively inexpensive existence with no kids ... that said, I wondered each month how I was going to pay my bills, but I always found a way to buy booze and cigs.

If that doesn't make sense to you, congratulations.

Comment

You have taken the first step. One of the hardest is to admit that you have a problem with alcohol.

Good luck on your trip. It maybe bumpy, but well worth the effort.

Comment

I have about 3/4 years I don't remember at all, Drinking and the other D.....

I understand mine was by choice, but I can easily understand the driven to it. Good luck if your going to drink do it at home,,,, I like your car to much to see it hurt
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
              X