X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmie Johnson 5th

So he won . ho humm, more boredom

Re: Jimmie Johnson 5th

cocky does not win championships , eh denny ?

Comment

give he his props, you gotta be good to win 5 in a row. but i really, really, really would have like to seen somebody else when for a change. ryan newman fan here, so i got nothing.

Comment

a rumor going around about dale jr and ray evernham next year

Comment

Thirty years from now people will talk about the good old days when men were men and won multiple championships by sheer gut instinct on the racetrack, and how much of a legend Jimmie Johnson was in his day.

Good going Jimmie & the #48 team. You are the best, unquestionably. Nobody wins five in a row just because everyone else sucks worse-- they win because they are better.
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Maybe so on being good,its just boring, Hamlin and Harvick was close but just didnt have enough. I wish someone had something for him.

Comment

Throw the "Chase" crap out the window and win championships the old fashioned way.....earn it.
              No doubt Chad Knaus and Jimmy are very good, congratulations to most of the 48 team.....less the pit crew (I guess).
              I didn't watch today, what were the pit crew strategies??
              Money and greed have ruined a great sport.....or should I say another great sport ???
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

the cars were too far apart
                close racing FOR THE WIN is a thing of the past

Comment

Harvick and Hamlin both lost the champioship by their own screw ups on the track. Both were faster Johnson. You cant make those kinds of mistakes aginst at team like the 48.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                    Harvick and Hamlin both lost the champioship by their own screw ups on the track. Both were faster Johnson. You cant make those kinds of mistakes aginst at team like the 48.
                    If they were faster, why did Jimmie finish second? There's more to being fast than horsepower and suspension-- there's also decisions to be made on and off the track that make the team fast. And driver skill, like Jimmie has.
                    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

NASCAR raced this year? I didn't notice.... darn.

Comment

TOOK AWHILE FOR INTERNET SNOBBERY

Comment

I still dont care for Johnsons team, I want an underdog and yes it can happen. Where or who is the next Kulwicki ?
                          I believe there is some great team out there just waiting to gel and knock them off the throne. Someone to go the distance the whole year.

Comment

Originally posted by RealSteelFreak
                            I still dont care for Johnsons team, I want an underdog and yes it can happen. Where or who is the next Kulwicki ?
                            I believe there is some great team out there just waiting to gel and knock them off the throne. Someone to go the distance the whole year.
                            That's just it. We've been waiting for that for five years now. As much as I can't stand JJ and the boys, they get it done. My only bitch (and it's just that, a bitch) is the whole pit crew swap deal. That they were able to swap pit crews like that mid-race just chafes my ass. I wouldn't have minded the swap AFTER the race, as race crews do it all the time. Oh well...

Comment

the greatest innovation the france family has invented :
                              the billboards to cover the empty seats

Comment

Working...
                              X