Rod Run 2010 VIDEO Part 1 - BURNOUTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod Run 2010 VIDEO Part 1 - BURNOUTS!

I'm sure you guys remember the past few years of this event, this year's was even crazier than the past, we TORE UP three small towns with over 200-300 burnouts during the day, the aftermath was just as crazy!

In the first city in this video you'll see someone get pulled over, then TONS of burnouts literally 2-3 blocks away from where the cop is writting the ticket! hahahah

YouTube link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT0XrcyBEJM

Re: Rod Run 2010 VIDEO Part 1 - BURNOUTS!

bet the locals just loved that

Comment

lol, the locals DO love it, there were a few local cops joining in drivng their cars! The local businesses have never seen so much business in one day!

Comment

I totally love it!!
        And its awesome to have the towns love it too!

Although.....I can see where one guy having a bad moment....could ruin it for everyone.
        I LOVE burnouts for distance!!! But on a crowded street lined with people....boring stationary burnouts are probably a better idea.

Car cruises around us are very boring because you can't do anything! Idle in, idle out. What is the point? Stationary bunouts on a plate are OK, at least you get to hear motors and smell rubber! But sitting there until the motor overheats or the tires blow.....never got into the whole destruction thing.

Comment

Totally agree on the rolling burnouts on a crowded street, can't control the idiots

Just gotta watch out for them

Comment

a few things here...

Cool video,looks like a blast and as long as the locals are down..it's all good

Was the cop a freaking moron...did he not hear or see what was going on behind him?

the guy in the mustang towards the end was a dumb ass...that could have gone real bad real quick...shit like that is no bueno IMO.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
            X