Mashed taters
    green bean casserole
    Aaroz con gondules
    rolls
    apple pie
    pumpkin pie
    cherry pie
    Stuffing
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Re: what u fix'n for turkey day

I'm deep frying a turkey also. After the first time doing it and loving the taste, I'll do it every year, Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year I'm trying the Cajun seasoning injections, wanted to last year but the wife said no. Then there's the rest of the fixings, mashed taters, candied yams, stuffing, homemade rolls, corn and the wiggly cranberry sauce with the can ridges. :D The wife is working on desserts now. I saw the fixings for cherry pie, apple pie, pecan pie and maybe a German chocolate cake. I'm glad I'm married to a chef. ;D

Comment

going to in-laws, my 13 year old is making a pie from the cook book the in laws bought her last christmas. So I am just driving, eating, then driving home.
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I 'll be in Lexington Ky at the bro n laws, but I will be deep frying the turkey. Peanut oil is the only way, injection is good,
          but I have found you can get the most flavor by rubbing it the night before. My rub is all purpose good for anything.
          1 part black pepper, 1 part sugar, 1 part Janes mixed up salt. For a bird of any size you probably use about 1/2 cup of each, mix good and rub down inside and out. It'll make your tongue slap your brains out.

Comment

Hey if Walt isnt going home, he should stop by here and we can have a UPBS GTG for TD...

Comment

Sandy made us a Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday because I'm leaving this afternoon for a couple of weeks.
              We had a ham, which I've already had leftovers yesterday, lol.
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
              X