Social Distortion show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Distortion show.

Me and the boy are headed out to the show here shortly. I can not wait, I have been wanting to see them since the early 90's.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Social Distortion show.

Have a blast dude!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Mike Ness is still the man, he still sounds great.

Comment

I got tickets to this show for me and my son for his birthday. This was the first concert he ever went to and man was it freaking great. I let him pick out a shirt, because you HAVE to get a shirt from your fist concert.

For anyone who likes the band, if you can make it out to a show I recommend it. One of the best concerts I have seen.
        Mike Ness may be a little older, balder and fatter but he still rocks, I mean they sounded freakin great.

There were a few issues for me, the fist being I had some old woman trying to hit on me thru my son and the other was this spastic little monkey midget girl to my left...I dot think I have ever wanted to punch a woman so badly in my life...and the freakin' douche that threw a beer on me.

All in all we had a great time...my boy is like me and does not display lot of emotion but he was all smiles when we left.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

we were at a southern culture on the skids show
          we grew up in the eighties , so dancing means disco
          we just hang out on the floor
          these 3 girls kept banging into uncle sack0 , who is not quite right
          after 20 minutes , he grabbed the 3 of them and drove em back 10 yards
          we had a nice perimeter around us for the rest of the show

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
            we were at a southern culture on the skids show
            we grew up in the eighties , so dancing means disco
            we just hang out on the floor
            these 3 girls kept banging into uncle sack0 , who is not quite right
            after 20 minutes , he grabbed the 3 of them and drove em back 10 yards
            we had a nice perimeter around us for the rest of the show

Yeah, there was a little of that last night, freaking mosh pit stupidity...I don't get it...I had 2 guys start crowding in on my son and then some chicks came and tried to weasel in in front of him then they started bouncing and pushing...needless to say they promptly moved...to the ground.

Southern Culture was here back in April but I couldn't make the show..I hope they come back

Comment

Working...
            X