Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Friday Shopping

It's not for me.

But my wonderful wife met a bunch of her friends at 5 AM this morning, and she shopped with them all day, got home around 5 PM. She loaded up on a bunch of new stylin' threads for me. She's awesome to brave the crowds and stupidity to get some good deals on stuff and save us some dough.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Better her than us, Gene......
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

We picked up all the kids gifts (3 kids at home) and save a shit ton of cash compared to purchasing on any other day.

I also wanted a TV to put in my little guys room and figured I would put our small tv with built in DVD/VCR in his room but need one to replace it. So we picked up a nice little HD/LCD RCA for a little under 200 bucks. A decent deal IMO. And we can put the old one under the tree with a bow and he will none the wiser.

I got myself a new camera as well, a Nikon Cool Pics, perfect fro what I need it for for under 100 bucks.

I also purchased a new jacket, mine is a little dated...Sears had their Craftsman jackets on sale for 30 bucks not the SoCal one I wanted but for 30 bucks...

If you go with a plan and are not waiting for the big ticket items...it is a pretty stress free day.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

china thanks you

Comment

and I thank China.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
              Better her than us, Gene......

Guys don't shop! We make planned, intentional and highly researched purchases after deep thought. (No I do not want new drapes, I want nitrous on my car)

Comment

Ain't it so true....

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I've never done black friday shopping but i saw that pep boys was having a half off sale on their mobil 1 oil so i got up at 5 am, left at 5:15 am for the 1 hour drive down the mountain in 14 degree temps. figured i'd be the only idiot at pep boys at 6:15 am, boy was i wrong. the place was packed and i was like #20 in line. but got what i needed and went home.
                  Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

gearhead black friday shopping = BS approved!!!

Good buy brother!

Brian
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                    X