Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you get your Mom or Sister for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you get your Mom or Sister for Christmas?

Ideas?
    STUGOTS

Re: What do you get your Mom or Sister for Christmas?

snuggie

Comment

Well my mom is in her 80's but still
      very active.

My wife and I have been giving
      her gift cards to restaurants she
      and my step dad like to frequent.

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Cards...they can't re-gift 'em.
        Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

I don't know them so its hard to give ideas. BUT, i am always willing to give my 2 cents.... my thought is this...Women like to be pampered and all that foofoo shit...Is there a nice spa nearby, get them a gift certificate for a massage or some other spa activity.

It's a pretty standard gift from my wife to her girl friends and always goes over well, the high end place here in town is 70 bucks, 60 for the massage and 10 for the tip, it is all on the card and you're done.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Moms and sisters love Furbies. I don't think you can even get them any more. Furbies. Cute little critters with a microchip inside. You can turn them upside down and they say, "Wuuuuuuuuurrrrrry."

Just too cool.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

My mom is getting an external hard drive this year. Hey, it's what she wants.
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Get both of them a gift card to Bed, Bath & Beyond or another of this type of store. If you try and pick out the girlie, smelly stuff you think they will like, they will never use it. But, if you give them the gift cards to pick out their own girlie, smelly stuff, they will think you are the greatest.

Ron
                It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Some Shelby Motorsports memorabilia

And a guitar finger slide
                  Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

You really have to think about what their hobbies are or what they normally enjoy. Not all women like that "foofoo shit," so it's not always bad to ask what they'd like for Christmas. It's better to get them something they want than try to surprise them with something they don't. Eagle's on the right track, but my Christmas list has never been normal :D

Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Ken's gifts for me range from jewerly to something for the project car. I send my Mom gift cards to her favorite restaurant or the grocery store she goes to in South Dakota. I can order them online and they deliver to her door! Good luck!

Linda 8)

Comment

i got my mom cookware in the past, she never wears the jewelery i got her. She is wearing all the hoodies i bought her.
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Working...
                        X