• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Willie Nelson busted again.

Originally posted by Monk
    Willie Nelson and 6 ounces of weed.......pfffft

That's like finding an ice cream bar in
    Oprah's fridge
    That's a good one Monk! Yeah, it kind of makes you wonder what he might have brought back across th border doesn't it. I know this for a fact, His Buses aren't worth much when he turns them in!

Comment

Originally posted by 457Brodix

Oprah's fridge
      That's a good one Monk! Yeah, it kind of makes you wonder what he might have brought back across th border doesn't it. I know this for a fact, His Buses aren't worth much when he turns them in!

They should name them

Willie's Cannabus
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by 457Brodix

Oprah's fridge

They should name them

Willie's Cannabus
        Isn't that the scientific name for a brand of spider or something?
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Beat me to it...

Having weed be illegal is plain stupid. Busting Willie for weed is like shooting fish in a barrel, you know he has some...

Comment

Willie is a really cool guy. I've never been a fan of musical performances - it's all very simple - but the guy can, and has, write some serious hits!

He lived in the same neighborhood as my parents for about one year in Branson, MO. I met him on the golf course and he was a very interesting, friendly guy.

And I have zero problem with him smoking weed. Having weed be illegal is just plain stupid.

But, SIX OUNCES - for you non-smokers, that is a SHITLOAD of pot! A guy smoking all day long, nonstop, can maybe smoke a quarter ounce in a week.

Maybe he stopped at the mexican version of Sam's club. It would be hard to smoke down six ounces unless you have 50+ friends working on it with you.
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek

A guy smoking all day long, nonstop, can maybe smoke a quarter ounce in a week.
              A quarter ounce = 7.08738078 grams. That's approx 15 joints divided by 7 which equals, well you get the picture. Alex can add his input :D.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee

Yeah, that was good. But gosh almighty how I hate that very sound (country). And I'm alone that way. Everybody else in the whole nation loves it and drools over it. It hurts my ears, that sound.
                Not everyone PeeWee. ;)

Rap, Country, Western, I'd rather put my head in a metal garbage can and bang on it with a hammer.......

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin v2
                  Originally posted by dieselgeek

A guy smoking all day long, nonstop, can maybe smoke a quarter ounce in a week.
                  A quarter ounce = 7.08738078 grams. That's approx 15 joints divided by 7 which equals, well you get the picture. Alex can add his input :D.
                  Six ounces isn't shit, that isn't even a 1/2 lb, the DEA estimates that you would have to ingest 5 lbs of weed within 15 minutes to die from it. They say it's safer than aspirin.

Also I'm sure it's not just Willie on the bus that smokes it. Also it is CHEAPER to buy in quantity. Where a quarter of Kind Bud will run you a $100, an Ounce will cost you around $300(Cali prices). Remember just because Willie had that much doesn't mean he's smoking it all at once, it just means he doesn't like to see his dealer all the time.....

Here in AZ we passed Medical Ganja, and in California they decriminalized it, now under an ounce is a $100 fine and no jail time and no Criminal record.

Face it, the times are changing and people are realizing Pot isn't all that bad, it's just been the brainwashing for decades and greed that has fueled the controversy.

Sad thing is people don't realize that legalizing it would turn our economy around, by introducing a whole new Industry. The Job growth alone would be worth it and not to mention the billions of dollars in taxes it would generate. Think of it this way, legalize Pot and make your Property Tax go away or the city sales tax go away. Basically the Stoners could take some of the tax burden off the non smokers. Just put that in your pipe and smoke it........

Comment

willie and tc buy enough weed to keep the cartels supplied with hollow points for the next 40 years

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                      willie and tc buy enough weed to keep the cartels supplied with hollow points for the next 40 years
                      I buy American. ;)

Comment

Weed, schmeed. Whatever. I got shit to do, that's why I don't smoke.

Besides, I've got enough trouble fighting my ADD, nevermind adding another factor.

Willie's music? Ugh.

But at least country music stays in YOUR car when you play it, unlike hip-hop crap that vibrates your trunk hinges off and goes straight to the portion of my brainstem that triggers my inner trunk-monkey. If you don't get it, search it on YouTube.
                        Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Comment

Comment

And those last two posts relate, how?

Comment

Snoop Dog got pulled over in I believe Mich. and the cops said they had to open all the windows and let it clear out so they coluld tell how many people were on his tour bus. Now thats smoking some dope,I thought that was funny as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X