No announcement yet.

Medicine for those bad early mornings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medicine for those bad early mornings.

Promo video of Mikko Viitala, Finnish Pro Drift driver, highlights of season 2010.Car is Camaro Z28 -78, "antifacelifted" to look like -70, lot of fiberglass...

Yeah,i know..it sucks having a bad morning..but this vid will make wonders ;D..melted rubber and rockn roll does it for me ;)

Re: Medicine for those bad early mornings.

That is a badass video...I've had that song blasting here ever since I heard it.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I like smoke shows like any other gearhead BUT
      I don't see the point to burn up tires to only run a slower lap

Comment

Agree with Remy.......bad ass

Only thing I would add for
        viewing during breakfast

some Starbucks

:D
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Tazracing
          Lighten up Francis
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Well,this is a smoke show with speed..if he should go fast,there wouldnt be much smoke.

Comment

Drifting is becoming more appealing to me. I couldn't care less about the competition aspect (how the heck do you declare a winner?) but that looks like a ton of fun.
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                Lighten up Francis
                HAHAHA! funny

here is how a drift even is judged
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Kool vid thanks

I love the fact they painted that camaro like a motion car

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer
                    Drifting is becoming more appealing to me. I couldn't care less about the competition aspect (how the heck do you declare a winner?) but that looks like a ton of fun.
                    I totally agree..drifting should be done for the fun factor..not for the competition..burning rubber through the corners are cool.

Comment

So, how much power we talking on that Camaro?
                      STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
                        So, how much power we talking on that Camaro?
                        475 whp :D.

Heres a build thread about it..LS3+t56.

Conversions & Swaps - Camaro 78 -> "70", LS3 + T56, Drifting & track car - http://tonilaari.com/motopark/content/bin/images/large/_MG_2672.jpg I did this project during this spring, it was ex track racecar, bought it without engine & tranny. LS3 engine did sit IMO nicely in place with original LS3 vette oilpan, sits...

I did this project during this spring, it was ex track racecar, bought it without engine & tranny.

LS3 engine did sit IMO nicely in place with original LS3 vette oilpan, sits low and far back, nearly mid engined Gearbox tunnel had to be remanufactured. 4gen pacesetter exhaust manifolds did fit rather easy in place, little bending ang cutting but couple hours of labour. I used Clutchmasters FX500 cluth and their flywheel in this and after few tests it feels good, and holds up good alltough abuse is bad.

Engine is stock besides lunati voodoo cam (65602) and their dual spring set, with Tatech ecu it gave 475whp / 660nm torque.

I bought fibreglass front end from vfn fiberglass, changed rearpanel to car and made rearwindom frames my self, no it looks bit older. STill missingg front lip and decent wheels

Car weights 1305kg = 2870lb with full tank and w/o driver. Weight ratio is 50.5 / 49.5% with driver. Fiberglass front end, hood, bumbers, doors, trunklid, lexan windows except front screen.

It?s has been so far only in Drift use, and i still haven?t quite got used to it. But thought that it evolute pretty good car in that sport eventually. Also planning to drive regular track races with it later this year when drift season is over, need just little suspesion changes then.

Comment

Cool build, looks like you're having a lot of fun with it

Comment

Originally posted by just_james
                            Cool build, looks like you're having a lot of fun with it
                            Oh no ;)..i wish it was mine...but it aint that way.

Comment

Working...
                            X