Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman goes through airport screening in a wheelchair, bra and panties.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman goes through airport screening in a wheelchair, bra and panties.

This was at the airport here in OKC yesterday.

http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13595889

She's looks a little stiff to me, like maybe too much botox?

Re: Woman goes through airport screening in a wheelchair, bra and panties.

LOL. Another idiot seeking their 15 minutes of fame (or attention in this case). BTW, nice pooch on the p***y. What a jack wagon.
    Nitrous, baby!!...

Comment

Originally posted by sedandelivery55

She's looks a little stiff to me, like maybe too much botox?
      Dude, she is 52 years old... it is probably rigor mortis as opposed to botox!

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

rent a cops , if they did what you are supposed to do , no groping necessary ;)

Comment

Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I don't care what you guys say, she is doing what is right, what we should all do, we aren't cattle... or sheeple as it may be...
            come on folks, let's get real here.

Comment

Originally posted by joe_rocket45
              I don't care what you guys say, she is doing what is right, what we should all do, we aren't cattle... or sheeple as it may be...
              come on folks, let's get real here.
              Joe

Ain't no damn way I'm showin up
              at the airport

in a bikini

and in a wheelchair
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

My wife flies2 or 3 times a weeks...her back ground is in xray..she will not go through one of the scanners...xray is cumulative (radiation) these low dose scanners are BAD...think going no futher than the skin...skin cancers...it is not regulated ...so if you travel for a living the last thing i would be doing is getting scanned severl times a week...cant blame the lady TSA is a joke
                Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

She needed the 5" stilettos!....

Actually, we all need to stop flying. I'm just wondering how much explosives have been found and how many terror plots have been stopped by these new scans?.....
                  Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster

Actually, we all need to stop flying. I'm just wondering how much explosives have been found and how many terror plots have been stopped by these new scans?.....
                    Scanning a Pilot is redickoulous.... If he is a terrorist, he would just crash his plane..... Dah.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                    1966 Plymouth Fury III
                    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster

none, they've already said the new scanners can't see the products terrorist are use'n today..
                      it's all a bunch of b/s
                      90% don't seem to have issue with this, need to think we are loosing one freedom at a time, slowly. till there is none..

Comment

They initiated the TSA to make people feel safer, not because they would be safer just so they would feel that way. There is no oversight on the TSA, they make up their own arbitrary rules, and we dont get to know those rules like we do with the police. You have just as much of a chance of dying from radiation on a single pass through the scanners as you do dying from an act of terrorism. Its a dog and pony show, it is ineffectual at preventing or stopping anything.

When my unit deployed to the desert in 04, some of the guys had everything of value stolen from their baggage. I fail to see how a Playstation or an Xbox and some DVDs are a threat. Also they were in the big green military bags, with our names stenciled on the sides of them, and yet they took what they wanted from them. Who the hell is low enough to steal from guys deploying to a war zone anyway? The padlocks were cut off and only on the ones that had anything of value in them, so we know it was whoever was scanning them. They gave us nothing but grief when we got back form the sandbox too.

The TSA ended up making me miss my connecting flight in 08. Its a long story but they delayed my first plane for 2 hours, so my trip home that was supposed to be for 3 days was only 16 hours.

I dont fly anymore, and I am waiting for them to adopt brown shirts instead of the blue ones. There is no common sense and no critical thinking being applied. TSA is fast becoming the 900lb gorilla that we wont be able to do anything about while it limits our travel freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
                          My wife flies2 or 3 times a weeks...her back ground is in xray..she will not go through one of the scanners...xray is cumulative (radiation) these low dose scanners are BAD...think going no futher than the skin...skin cancers...it is not regulated ...so if you travel for a living the last thing i would be doing is getting scanned severl times a week...cant blame the lady TSA is a joke
                          How's the X-ray setup compare to the radiation in the cabin at cruising altitude?

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455
                            They initiated the TSA to make people feel safer, not because they would be safer just so they would feel that way. There is no oversight on the TSA, they make up their own arbitrary rules, and we dont get to know those rules like we do with the police. You have just as much of a chance of dying from radiation on a single pass through the scanners as you do dying from an act of terrorism. Its a dog and pony show, it is ineffectual at preventing or stopping anything.

When my unit deployed to the desert in 04, some of the guys had everything of value stolen from their baggage. I fail to see how a Playstation or an Xbox and some DVDs are a threat. Also they were in the big green military bags, with our names stenciled on the sides of them, and yet they took what they wanted from them. Who the hell is low enough to steal from guys deploying to a war zone anyway? The padlocks were cut off and only on the ones that had anything of value in them, so we know it was whoever was scanning them. They gave us nothing but grief when we got back form the sandbox too.

The TSA ended up making me miss my connecting flight in 08. Its a long story but they delayed my first plane for 2 hours, so my trip home that was supposed to be for 3 days was only 16 hours.

I dont fly anymore, and I am waiting for them to adopt brown shirts instead of the blue ones. There is no common sense and no critical thinking being applied. TSA is fast becoming the 900lb gorilla that we wont be able to do anything about while it limits our travel freedom.
                            The way the general public can have a say is to not fly.....period. Once the airlines feel the pinch, I bet things would change. But once again, the gov't has lulled the masses into a false sense of security and heard them thru the "scanner".....

Todd, I am sorry and ashamed that you, let alone any person serving this country were treated that way! If it were up to me, every soldier would only fly 1st class on a private (military) flight to and from your destination.
                            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

If you don't ring the bell you don't need to be scanned or patted down. Unless you just happen to be the random selection.
                              I flew with my wife thanksgiving weekend. She has a hip implant and a fused ankle.
                              She rings the bell. Since she can't keep her balance with out her cane she gets patted down.
                              I have a belt with a plastic buckle for flying(i've had it for 6 years)and carry no metal. I fly about 4 times a year. I don't ring the bell. No scan no pat down.
                              If you have to travel many times a week make sure you have no metal etc on your body.

Nick

Comment

Working...
                              X