Pumpkin's Gonna Be a Yankee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pumpkin's Gonna Be a Yankee!

But I have one real question. What exactly is a Hoosier? Yeah, its a brand of racing tire, but I mean, what is a Hoosier?

You have the North Carolina Tarheel, which is a mountain goat. You have the South Carolina Gamecock which is a fighting chicken (which, by the way, is really redneck and illegal everywhere and PETA hates the very idea). You have the Georgia Bulldog, and everybody already knows knows what that is.

....but what exactly is a Hoosier?

The last time I looked in the dictionary, the definiton of a "Hoosier" is, "A resident of Indiana."

Okay, so what the hell is a Hoosier? I mean, what is it?
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Suposedly back during the civil war guards for the company they with when someone came to the check point they would say.......who's 'ere ( who's here ) . Thats all I got . P.S. Punpkin......Need help unloading the U=Haul let me know .

Comment

if he waits he can drive a moving truck on the P/T and have a big crew to unload it. ;D

Comment

Peewee, nobody really knows what a Hoosier is other than someone from Indiana. Seriously. Ask 20 different people and you'll get 20 different answers.
          Matt, get some serious heavy duty arctic circle strength coats and tons of long underwear. This will be my 3rd winter back up here (Wisconsin) after 20 years in Tennessee and I am STILL freezing my nuts off. Congrats on the new job man. That is too sweet, best of luck to you!
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Tedly, the only reason in the world to leave Tennessee, or anything south of Charlotte would be for love or money. Those things I can understand. Hard to understand, but I understand.

Comment

Every winter it's all I can do to keep from sayin "F@#K IT" and heading to a warm sunny beach somewhere! It's beautiful up here and snow can be alot of fun, but -15 is DAMN cold!
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

I got called to duty in Dalhousie, New Brunswick in a February some years ago. Cold? I had to undress in the car when I got back to the airport in Chattanooga. I had on everthing I took with me. My suitcase was empty.

It was minus 3F when I left Montreal. It was 78F back in the real world where sane people live.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                  Good luck matt!

If you get the job, I'll be forwarding you CNC plans for a billet alumimum cylinder head for Goliath! :D
                  Send me the prints, I'll write the programs. you supply the machine time!

Comment

Matt glad things going your way

Comment

Originally posted by terry russell

Matt glad things going your way
                      Indeed. But he's gonna freeze his ass off. That part won't be fun, I predict.....but the rest is glory. If I've ever been so happy for anybody else...well, I've gushed enough. Gosh, what a turn of events for Matt.

Comment

Here I go, Thanks everybody!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin v2
                          Here I go, Thanks everybody!!!
                          Godspeed Pumpkin!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Best of luck to ya, man!
                            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Gosh, that whole deal is really cool.

Reminds me of.......no, I can't think of anything any cooler than that. In my life. Ever. That is just the coolest deal ever.

But Matt will freeze his ass off. A trade-off, for sure.

Comment

whats the big deal on say'n where your gonna be working?
                                good luck on your trip

Comment

Working...
                                X