Arley Langlo - Great Piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arley Langlo - Great Piece

Just though I'd share a great bit of writing I ran across. Mr. Langlo is our kind of guy.

Re: Arley Langlo - Great Piece

Used to look forward to Cole Coonce's stuff in SS&DI....
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

oil down king

Comment

Whether you like the gentleman or not, its still a nice piece of writing.

Having done a search on Mr. Langlo, here at BS, I realize I'm a little late to the party. I still root for the grass roots guys that are tilting against the pros. And Lord knows I've broken my share of stuff chasing a dream.

Comment

Anyone who has ever strapped into one of those bastards has my respect. Arley and Jay have always beaten to a different drum, which is normally filled with oil, but damn! Their resiliency alone is BangShift approved.

Postal worker and top fuel owner/driver = BangShift approved!

Brian

(Cole is one of my heroes and over the last couple years has become a friend. Insanely smart and talented dude)
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

the subject is awesome and it was written with the respect for the effort....

How could we not love it?

it's US... Tilting against the wind ....

Comment

well, screw any oildown. (except for ricers, they can shove it)

Displays such as those put on by messrs Lanlo & crew are what make people like me buy a ticket, and pay attention when he's on TV.

David vs. Goliath, with the added suspense of a potential fireworks show... and you don't know whether David bought his slingshot from Wiley Coyote... because he certainly didn't buy his fuel pump from anybody. He made it.
              Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Working...
              X