Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShifter Kelly Anderson's work in December's Drag Illustrated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShifter Kelly Anderson's work in December's Drag Illustrated!

If you are a drag racing fan, you really need to subscribe to Drag Illustrated hands down it is the best drag racing book on the market today. They cover all different stuff, have insane photography, and the whole thing from cover to cover is awesome.

I finally got around to reading my December issue and there is a story on the Byron Dragway wheelstand contest. All of the photos were shot by Kelly Anderson, who is a member of the forums here. Kelly is an awesome photog, and his stuff from the contest was absolutely great. There is a photo of a Corvette with the front end five feet in the air and the rear tires boiling smoke that is as iconic as they come.

Just wanted to recognize some great work in a great magazine by one of our own!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Re: BangShifter Kelly Anderson's work in December's Drag Illustrated!

Mark Rebilas shot that cover, Hes a incredible photog type dude, I follow him on facebook, weve met a couple times when I lived in AZ, we lived in the same neighborhood and bumped into one another at the local chilis (it was his local hangout spot)
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Here is a link to the online article Brian mentioned ...
      .. vette pic is bottom right of page 3.
      ;)

Comment

great shots Kelly!
        Reading , Pa
        Good Guys rodders rep.
        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

william s burroughs in a fire suit ?
          time is a cruel thing

Comment

I have never seen the mag here ?

That pic looks like Honest Abe , minus the stovepipe hat and beard
            sigpic

Comment

Daryl, just about 100% sure it is subscription only and it is worth every penny in my opinion.

You'd dig the hell out of it.

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments Brian its appreciated. I truly believe its one of the best if not the best mag. out there,I've been with them from the start and its come a log ways since day one,we recently went all gloss and is 100% better than it used to be. anybody interested in a subscription can check it out here http://www.dragillustrated.com/ Thanks again guys !!!!!

Comment

Heres some more of the pic's from Byron,I'll throw more up later,I think I shot 2500 pic's over the weekend. http://kellyandersen.smugmug.com/Oth...39526891_UsAUd

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad
                    I have never seen the mag here ?

That pic looks like Honest Abe , minus the stovepipe hat and beard

Damn pops u took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X