Please Like Me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Like Me.

I've started a new page at Facebook that we're going to be promoting in the mag, and I'd appreciate it if some of you would help me kickstart it by going there and hitting "Like." Of course you have to be a FB member.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Also, I'll be making my old FB page for private use and will be unfriending the people I don't know. If you're a FB friend from here and I don't know your real name, please PM it to me here or I might delete you.

I fought the social network thing for so long, but it's too powerful these days for business reasons. Even so, you'll never see me on there telling you what I had for breakfast, or talking about my kitty, or sock lint, or whatever.

Re: Please Like Me.

Heading there now.
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Done.

Comment

Done
        "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

I'm there
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

start doing builds like you use to. and then..
            think hose clamp and a tailshaft..
            or standing on a pile of engine cores at a j/y

Comment

You're welcome.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

whats there not to like LOL

I clicked the like button on the new page

and im Charles Wickam on your old page
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I still don't attempt it as not popular user.

the high school I ran from is ight there in nanoseconds awaiting "friend replies"... I just leave it neutral and never use again.

I don't even want to know how a businessman with may connects doesn't get collapsed with links upon links upon links.

..and the kid that invented it. You are a daring evolutionary, slightly more blind than seeing ahead.

have fun.
                  ???
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Done, used wifes FB account though. I havent created one for me.
                    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Done deal.
                      I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                        I've started a new page at Facebook that we're going to be promoting in the mag, and I'd appreciate it if some of you would help me kickstart it by going there and hitting "Like." Of course you have to be a FB member.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Also, I'll be making my old FB page for private use and will be unfriending the people I don't know. If you're a FB friend from here and I don't know your real name, please PM it to me here or I might delete you.

I fought the social network thing for so long, but it's too powerful these days for business reasons. Even so, you'll never see me on there telling you what I had for breakfast, or talking about my kitty, or sock lint, or whatever.
                        No sock lint with your
                        signature flip flops
                        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I will but, sure like a update on the Bee ?
                          sigpic

Comment

Done
                            ;)

Comment

Sorry Dave this is just one road I cannot go down with you. I went on facebook for one day and had 20 people wanting to be my friend and asnice as it is to be liked,I just don'thave time for it. Now if you put that Vette chassis under the Charger body you wanted to make a open tract day car.........

Comment

Working...
                              X