"Who is it?"

"Landshark."

;D

Ron
    CANDYGRAM
    Charles

Comment

Re: Favorite SNL skit

the cowbell one cracks me up. but better than that was Will Ferrell got on stage with Queens of the stone age and played cowbell to "little sister"
      Charles

Comment

even thou this one is fairly recent, I bot piss myself every time I see it

http://www.hulu.com/collections/444/147968
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I'm a fan of the Funhouse ;D

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
            "Deep thoughts by Jack Handy"

Oh hell yeah.

"If you drop your car keys into a flowing river of molten lava.......baby, they're GONE."
            "He was a cowboy, mister, and he loved the land. He loved it so much he made a woman out of dirt and married her. But when he kissed her, she disintegrated. Later, at the funeral, when the preacher said, "Dust to dust," some people laughed, and the cowboy shot them. At his hanging, he told the others, "I'll be waiting for you in heaven--with a gun."

"I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on."
            Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

The Robert DeNero episode was pretty good and now I'm watching the Scarlet Johansson episode ....
              :D

Comment

I LOVED the Jeopardy skits with Burt Reynolds/Sean Connery. I'll take the rapist (therapist) for $100. Laughed my ass off
                STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
                  I LOVED the Jeopardy skits with Burt Reynolds/Sean Connery. I'll take the rapist (therapist) for $100. Laughed my ass off
                  "I'll take Anal Bum Cover for $200"
                  "That's An Album Cover" >
                  "I can read Trebec"

:D
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                  X