Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May be in Indy in mid January (BS'ers in the area?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May be in Indy in mid January (BS'ers in the area?)

I may be in Indy around mid January for some training at Rolls Royce, if there is anyone in the local are who may want to grab dinner or a beer on the weekend let me know...I am pretty sure there are quite a few BS'ers in Indy.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: May be in Indy in mid January

You coming through St. Louis
    on the way?
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Re: May be in Indy in mid January (BS'ers in the area?)

Originally posted by Monk
      You coming through St. Louis
      on the way?

No, most likely if the deal goes thru I will fly into Indy sometime in January and be at the Rolls Royce plant for 2 to 3 weeks. Me and my partner at work will be attending these classes. We will have a Sat and Sun free and I am thinking Chicago for some Pizza.

If nothing else I will FINALLY get some White Castle
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Indy is a great town.....go there twice a year
        for our conventions.

Won't have a problem getting your
        White Castles

Downtown has a lot of good places
        to go......several BS guys over there
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I love Indy, was there back in October of 99 or 00 for a class at Rolls for the old T-56 engines, this will be for the new version used on the new C-130J..there is plenty to keep us busy and there is a little strip down by the college that has some great little bars.

Downtown area is nice too...I imagine it will be cold as hell in January.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
            I love Indy, was there back in October of 99 or 00 for a class at Rolls for the old T-56 engines, this will be for the new version used on the new C-130J..there is plenty to keep us busy and there is a little strip down by the college that has some great little bars.

Downtown area is nice too...I imagine it will be cold as hell in January.
            Aw hell no.........it warms up to

hmmm.......about 25

:D
            Thom

Comment

UGH! damn thats cold.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                UGH! damn thats cold.
                You eat enough White Castles
                and it'll feel like Phoenix

Smoke is located over there.....give him
                a shout
                Thom

Comment

Hmmmm, White castle

Last time I went there the instructors asked that we not go to White castle for lunch, they did not want to be in the room with us afterwards. they said dinner was fine, but not for lunch...it was even on their syllabus LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X