Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by bjohn; February 10, 2024, 10:34 AM.

Re: Wow

Not cool!! ???
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Surprise..... :o

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Ontario Cali has the right idea,send them to the crusher. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zadq9...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by kelly andersen
          Ontario Cali has the right idea,send them to the crusher. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zadq9...eature=related
          best idea yet.

realizing education does not exist must be ignorance only...

there is a few local. holy crap... anytime now.

I want to witness it. Crushed Beyond return..
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Make the idiots stand there and watch it also.

Comment

And I'm sure as soon as they're out, they'll be back at it. :
              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Looks like the Camaro and the Mustang had the right of way, why did that other car pull out in front of them?? Seems that person is the cause of the accident. Saying that I don't condone street racing, just for the fact that the others on the road are idiots and don't pay attention.

Comment

Is the fact that there is video showing they were "playing around" in traffic the reason they got in so much trouble? because that accident looks like it was going to happen anyways. What happens to the moron who was clearly trying to "inch" his way into oncoming traffic and got slammed into...?

Driving like an idiot on the street is bad news, but I have a hard time writing this one off as a "street racing problem"

it's kids driving like idiots, running into people not paying attention - like idiots.
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

"Are you a street racer now" ?
                    "What's going on" ?
                    :-\

Comment

Racing or risky driving of any kind on any public street is STOOPID!
                      Enjoy your horsepower hijinks on the tracks where people can pick up the pieces and save yer sorry ass.
                      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
                        Racing or risky driving of any kind on any public street is STOOPID!
                        Enjoy your horsepower hijinks on the tracks where people can pick up the pieces and save yer sorry ass.
                        Out here they keep taking our tracks away.

1320Movie on Los Angeles County Raceway- LACR

Comment

"You have the right to remain silent"
                          Thanks for the video,you don't need to say anymore....

I'm glad I'm old and don't video the Dumb Crap I do when I drive my Mustang.....

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
                            Looks like the Camaro and the Mustang had the right of way, why did that other car pull out in front of them?? Seems that person is the cause of the accident. Saying that I don't condone street racing, just for the fact that the others on the road are idiots and don't pay attention.

Looks that way.

If you look and see a car an 1/8th mile away, you pull out knowing you have plenty of time to get up to speed safely.
                            You don't think that the car is coming at you at 100mph.

I ran someone off the road once in the Chevelle doing something similar. I pulled out of a plaza parking lot and stood on it. Someone else pulled out from the next plaza parking lot exit a moment after I did, but they weren't expecting me to be there so soon... Luckily he was paying attention, because I couldn't change lanes or stop in time.

Think that video situation sucks? Almost the EXACT same thing happened here several years back.
                            Mustang racing a Camaro. A car pulls out and gets nailed by the Mustang. The driver of the car pulling out dies. She was driving around an elderly woman showing her the pretty Christmas lights. The guy in the Mustang just killed his mom.
                            Sweet dreams sunshine.

Comment

Working...
                            X