Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want for Christmas? I want this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want for Christmas? I want this.....

I don't want anything...at least nothing as far as material things.
    I just hope I live long enough to help make the people that have stayed by me realize their dreams too.
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

I have mentioned 17x9,and these ones...http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRR-3428934/

Time will tell...at least they will be hard and bulky under the tree :D

Comment

I have thought about this a long time....

In all seriousnes, I would like for Christmas to become less commercialized. I would like to see the holiday be more about sharing one's self with others than one's checkbook. Hanging out with the people you love and care about are what this holiday means to me (I will leave my religious beliefs out due to TOS) and I look forward to seeing my mom, brother, sister-in-law and my kids for the holiday, along with all the great sounds and smells that come with it. I know you are gonna think this is all mushy and stuff, but to me, there is nothing better for Christmas than a big smile and a hug from my mom.

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I want this...

nikkor 24-70 f/2.8 lense for track side pics at the drag strip

this also

14-24 f/2.8 for car shows
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I just want a better life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward
              I have thought about this a long time....

In all seriousnes, I would like for Christmas to become less commercialized. I would like to see the holiday be more about sharing one's self with others than one's checkbook. Hanging out with the people you love and care about are what this holiday means to me (I will leave my religious beliefs out due to TOS) and I look forward to seeing my mom, brother, sister-in-law and my kids for the holiday, along with all the great sounds and smells that come with it. I know you are gonna think this is all mushy and stuff, but to me, there is nothing better for Christmas than a big smile and a hug from my mom.

Ron
              Well said ;)

Comment

Whipple blower would be nice...
                Originally posted by A/Fuel
                I have a set of super pants, they work great!

Comment

My family to finally accept that I am a gearhead and stop giving me sweaters.

Something more selfish is to my Crohns to go back into hiding again. I'm bleeding inside again. At least I dont have any pain to slow me down yet.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Was going to ask for world peace, but then I thought, "A cordless drill would be nice..."

My favorite part of Christmas (now that the two dweebs are into it) is the o'dark:30 surprise of a 4-year old standing next to the bed asking if he can go into the living room. Then my next favorite part is having beer at like 9am because I've already been awake for like five hours and being that it is Christmas, I don't have to feel weird about it. :D

Man, Tom's thing that he wants really bad is the 2010 Hess Truck. It has a jet on the back of it and he's all over that thing.

The old guy Santa that the kids went to see this year about fell out of the chair when Tom asked for a Hess Truck, probably because he knew what the hell it was unlike all the video games and other weird shit kids ask for. ;D

Brian
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                      Was going to ask for world peace, but then I thought, "A cordless drill would be nice..."

My favorite part of Christmas (now that the two dweebs are into it) is the o'dark:30 surprise of a 4-year old standing next to the bed asking if he can go into the living room. Then my next favorite part is having beer at like 9am because I've already been awake for like five hours and being that it is Christmas, I don't have to feel weird about it. :D

Man, Tom's thing that he wants really bad is the 2010 Hess Truck. It has a jet on the back of it and he's all over that thing.

The old guy Santa that the kids went to see this year about fell out of the chair when Tom asked for a Hess Truck, probably because he knew what the hell it was unlike all the video games and other weird shit kids ask for. ;D

Brian
                      my parents always put the stockings outside our bedroom door, so when we'd wake we'd screw with that for a little while and it gave them an extra hour to sleep.

Comment

When I got home from work yesterday I saw a heavy box from the Rodders Journal on the side steps....
                        Perhaps my new Duece book has arrived....? :o ;) ;D
                        Time Wasters...
                        http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Well, if I'm dreaming, I would love a few million dollars to build a sweet shop and pick up some more tools and some sweet cars.

I don't need 100 cars like Leno, but this would be my "bucket list" of cars:

-1967 Corvette Sting Ray L88. Tuxedo black with a red stinger hood and red line tires.
                          -Another 2 door 96 - 99 Tahoe to do a solid axle swap to and upgrade to a 6.0 LS engine with an NV4500 trans
                          -CUCV M1009 Blazer with a 6BT swap, D60 front, 14bolt FF rear, NP 205 t-case and a mild lift (4"?)
                          -1990 ZR1
                          -2011 ZR1
                          -mid 80's Caprice with a straight body and clean interior...upgrade suspension so it would at least attempt to corner, add LS-derived powertrain, go to larger wheels and tires without turning it into a donk, keep the big squishy seats, overdrive is a must have for cruising (T56?)
                          -Old school 73 - 91 body style K3500 crew cab dually with a Duramax/Allison combo for hauling my crap. D70 rear, D60 front, NP205, all that fun stuff.

If I'm only mildly dreaming, I would like a rotating assembly for my 383.

If I'm living in the real world, I would just like for my mom to stop pestering me about getting married and my grandmother to get me a sweater that I can wear without getting the shit kicked out of me.

Comment

Working...
                          X