For You Bike Guys.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For You Bike Guys.......

Donnie Cates "Mort" Triumph Trike Has been found. I remember seeing pics of this bike when I was a kid. I plan to follow the build.

Not long after doing the post on Don Cates MORT Triumph Trike, I got this email, and over the weekend the link to the photos below. As of n...

Pics from back then. Double left click the pics to read.
    Don Cates built this trike in an effort to advertise his paint shop. Soon enough, folks were asking him where he got his forks and handlebar...

Re: For You Bike Guys.......

Looks like something Ron Finch out of detroit would build,pretty cool show piece.

Comment

a way to get advertising done and have fun.

I found the trike interesting after I spotted a front mounted vw engine from finland. it was out there as trikes are.. but way too real for even me to throw hate at. Could not possibly get any lower cg with four cyls.. I assume they weren't much thinking about that with a simple idea.
      a difference hangs on sometimes...for no real reason from the beginning.

Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Yeah it's genuinely interesting.... that doesn't mean I want it....but again.... I want this guy to own it and maintain it so I can look at it...

And frankly I'm not sure It will be better restored.... I kind of dig it as is...

K

Comment

OK, now I've got the Munster's TV show theme stuck in my head.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
          X