Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android Smartphones - What is your favorite app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Smartphones - What is your favorite app?

Mine right now is Blazing Saddles Soundboard. What is yours?

Re: Android Smartphones - What is your favorite app?

Google sky is incredible - I have no idea how they pull it off - and it works like a champ on a clear night.
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I just got a droid a couple days ago so far I like it. The game I play the most is Labyrinth. I have TuneIn Radio great for listing to local or out of town radio stations, and AM stations come in clearer than off air.

Has anyone tried some of the dyno or dragstrip apps? I saw a free one called RaceDroid Lite, clams it can measure 0 to MPH, 60ft 1/8 and 1/4 times. Thinking about trying it out. I am not sure about some of the apps and all the access they require.
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
      1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
      ​​​​​​

Comment

I like the Compass app, works off both gps satellite and magnetic info. iheartradio is pretty cool as well, and they just launched a cbgb station. The one app I've spent the most time on? Two words, Angry Birds.
        sigpic

Comment

The Star Trek Tri-corder (sp?) :D Ha! Is it useful? Not really, but it's hilariously cool 8) :P I just got one after Thanksgiving. I found the online radio is pretty cool.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Pandora radio- lets you pick a genre of music by song or artist and creates a station that plays all like songs.

Fastest Droid - does top speed, 0 to 60 and 1/4 mile times, works off the built in GPS.

I have not downloaded yet but there is a pay app I think it is $4.99 that scans and reads OBD2 codes from your cars computer.
            It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

So far I have Pandora which is really nice because I don't have an Ipod and I can go through my cd player.
              Advanced task killer- Saves your battery I highly recommend it!!
              Flashlight- Well its a flashlight
              Ringdroid- I can take songs off my computer and make a ring tone for free.
              The weather channel- Well its the weather channel.

All of these were free.
              Jeff
              Follow My Build

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                Google sky is incredible - I have no idea how they pull it off - and it works like a champ on a clear night.
                X2, Google Sky Map is the coolest thing since sliced bread.......

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek

yup^^
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Jogtracker

Pandora Radio
                    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Google Sky
                      Compass
                      Air Horn
                      and.....Drink Recipes....over 8000 ways to get hammered!

Guys...I suggest getting LOOKOUT....its virus protection for your Droid. Plus its a great way to back up all data and pics off your phone to a secured site.it will also make your Droid scream if you lose it in the seat cusions of the couch....and it's FREE.
                      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X