Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Redball Express** --NoCal to ----Socal, Az, Nm, Tx ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Redball Express** --NoCal to ----Socal, Az, Nm, Tx ?

I found a old pile of junk that I could live without easy enough but, I have looked and looked for another option and can't find one

This car is a full size 61 and its north of the Bay area in California, like 1900 miles from here and trying to move it using normal sources ..well, it will cost allot more than I am paying for the car (if I do buy it)

Can anyone help relay it along , even if I could get it to Arizona , or Colorado, or .. ?

I can run out 700-800 miles to meet someone on a weekend or even travel maybe a bit further if needed or maybe I could find someone to relay it along ?

I asked a couple months ago and no one had ideas then, any luck now, car is still avail if so ?

sigpic

Re: Transport help if possible , NoCal to ----Socal, Az, Nm, Tx ?

Will this car will need to be towed?
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Re: Transport help if possible , NoCal to ----Socal, Az, Nm, Tx ?

complete , non running

I'm not asking for it to be free, just kinda low budget ..

Of course , the only car I can find to build what I want has to be as far away as possible :-\
      sigpic

Comment

Re: **Redball Express** --NoCal to ----Socal, Az, Nm, Tx ?

What is it exactly?

I might be able to help if it gets to AZ, but I do not own a trailer and don't have access to one...
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I bet Bob (Horsewidower) can help on the NorCal part....I can say for 100% that Chad will help in So Cal. Maybe Alex in Arizona?

Bamfster may be able to help in Denver.

Dude, we can make this happen.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Give me some details.

Tow pig is a bit sketchy at the moment, so won't tow over the Grapevine or into the Tehachapis. I'll get it to Bakersfield.

Comment

Now, don't laugh .. I really wanted a 1955 Plymouth hardtop and can't find one , looked and looked

I want to build straight axle, nose in the air gasser , fun not all that fast car to take to local vintage shows and races

It is in WILLOWS, CALIF and the price is kinda right, the body is decent .. just a long ways from me :-[

sigpic

Comment

Watching with interest...I might be available to help out a bit..
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Daryl...Depends on when it's arranged I can do from Chowchilla to Bakersfield. And possibly over the 58 Tehachapi.Of course you could just bring my 40 Ford 2dr Sedan from Bartlesville Ok on your way out here...LMAO
                  The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Checking schedules......thinking........strong maybe at this point. I'll stay tuned in for sure.
                    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

You 'could' put a chrysler frontclip on it...

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman
                        Daryl...Depends on when it's arranged I can do from Chowchilla to Bakersfield. And possibly over the 58 Tehachapi.Of course you could just bring my 40 Ford 2dr Sedan from Bartlesville Ok on your way out here...LMAO
                        Depending when this is I could Tehachapi to San Berdo or may be Palm Springs.

Comment

Ok, if you get it to san bernardino, i can take it to the az border. of course we need a trailer and who can take it through az?
                          Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

I can help out after New Years getting it from Bakersfield to 5 hours in any direction if need be. Don't have a trailer though, just a truck.
                            Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

No truck or trailer, but willing to co-drive over a weekend.
                              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                              X