OK, a dumb observation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, a dumb observation.

Keep in mind, I completely post this in "fun". OK, here's my observation. Steve Mangante(?) reminds me of Gray Baskerville from the waste up (big, goofy glasses, and certain hair), and DF reminds me of Gray from the waste down (eternal shorts/sandles). Opinions, or R U too young?

Re: OK, a dumb observation.

Magneto definitely has a look all his own with those 'birth control glasses' and retro hair do. He's easy to spot at the shows. DF dresses much more like a surfer bum than a hot rodder. Maybe cause he was born and raised here in LA. He and I are the same age, but I was raised in Omaha; so we have the same taste in cars, but not clothes.

Gray lived and breathed Bonneville and he dressed for it year round. I seem to remember him wearing a straw hat a lot as well.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Who wants to photoshop that animal together?
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Car's can be sexy...........The driver/builder sometimes not so much. ;D

Comment

I had noticed the Steve/Gray thing before but never paired it up with the shorts and flip flops. Good observation, I guess? :-\

Comment

I think I'm drawin a visual here............. ;D

Comment

I'm trying very hard not to, I just ate.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I've only met Steve once... but it seemed like a bit of an act... not bad... please don't mis-understand... just more of something he wanted you to pick up on...

Freiburgers is Way More him.... he doesn't care if you like it... you can laugh too ... ( and I do when ever there is welding or grinding involved )... ( sorry just to damn funny )... In other words... David isn't trying to imitate anyone...it's just "who" he is... the guys just not fancy...

K

Comment

I'm not very fancy either.... at least thats what my wife tells me ;D
                  200 mph or bust.......

Comment

My clothes match my car, now thats 8^

Comment

Working...
                    X