Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great American Truck Race, Atlanta 1980...Trucks, Speed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great American Truck Race, Atlanta 1980...Trucks, Speed...

This may be a repost, I know we talked about this type of racing before but I don't recall seeing this footage...So freakin awesome!

part 1
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

part 2
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

part 3

part 4
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Great American Truck Race, Atlanta 1980...Trucks, Speed...

old #97 was who I was pulling for

Comment

1000hp 30 years ago ...

Comment

could you imagine wheeling one of those monsters at 125 into a corner? on regular street tires? so bad ass!
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

My Dad and I watched that live when it aired on CBS in 80, we rooted for the lone Brockway ;D

Here are a few of the photos I posted last year that started all the talk of big rig racing.

I took these at the Syracuse Mile in 86

This is Charlie Baker's KW, and what 6 years of evolution did for it

The winner that day, drove by Barefoot Bob McCreadie

Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Working...
          X