Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who edits Hot Rod TV???

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
    I don't have much of a problem with Gage. Tough to say you love Stacey's enthusiasm and zeal and then hate Gage's.

The goofy mustache and hat, well, everyone has their own woobie. :D

Anyone else watch the motorcycle road trip show he did?
    If it was the one where he was touring through Scotland with his son and a friend, yup, saw that and enjoyed it. And I like his car show, he doesn't play favourites when it comes to profiling vehicles and their owners. If facial hair and hats make him a dork in some people's eyes, then so be it.
    Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Originally posted by nosnerd

GAGE is Ok...he lets me see stuff and places i will never be able to go...he actually came up here at in my neck of the woods this past september!!!..(show should air in mid january i was told...)

i guess the hat and 'stache are his trademark...but damn dude,trim it already...trim it....

time to change the music to the show tho'... :
      I like Gage's show, DESPITE GAGE! He's a total goof . . . and not just because he's got an 1890s barbershop quartet mustache and a Stroker hat. He says dumb stuff and jukes around in ways that would have gotten you pounded in school back in my day. And that goofy laugh! What a "dweeb!"

Compare Gage with Mike Rowe . . . now that's a cool TV dude. Too bad the only cars he's into are the ones that Ford pays him to talk about.

And you're right about the awful MCC music. Major suckage there (not to the level of Fuller's show, but bad nonetheless).

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin v2
        I'll watch reruns of Red Green before I'll watch that infomercial.
        Red Green rocks! One of the few reasons to watch public TV in the U.S.

Comment

Working...
        X