Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what are the kids asking for this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what are the kids asking for this year?

What's gonna be sitting under the tree for the kiddos?

Tom wants a Hess truck, some Handy Manny stuff, and play tools. We got him a bunch of other stuff, but man, he's all jacked up over this Hess truck. I know the years of him wanting actual toys over video games and junk are numbered so I think it is kind of neat. Also funny that something comparatively small has him so wound up!

Jack wants (I'm not kidding) a garbage truck...not anything specific, he just wants a garbage truck, any garbage truck apparently. He also wants a hot wheels car wash. Again, little stuff (he's 2), but still kinda neat.

What do the kids at your house want?
    That which you manifest is before you.

Re: So what are the kids asking for this year?

Haha, the question around here is what don't they want.
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

There are kids at my house?!!! ??? :o :-X

;D
      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

American Girl Dolls.

Funny about the garbage truck. My younger daughter used to say she wanted to be a garbage truck driver when she grew up. But the truck would be pink. Of course.
        1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

3 year old, every damn toy that comes on tv

13 year old, clothes, books, jewelry.
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Mine wants a Konect

and a Four Wheel drive lifted with a Brush guard and lights on top,,,,, He is 15 1/2

My daughter has two boys she just wants a credit card LOL
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Star Wars Lego (6 & 7 yr olds)

This Halloween had so many Star Wars characters in our neighborhood, you'd think the movie just came out.

The nitro rc car from last year is still one of my favorites, but it destructively crashes 1 out of every 2 rides. I think it's kinda fun to fix.

Our 7 yr old wants a game system badly, but he sits on his butt too much already.
              Tampa, FL

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC
                and a Four Wheel drive lifted with a Brush guard and lights on top,,,,, He is 15 1/2
                My kinda kid! :D

Comment

He is warped LOL Scott is his Hero!

He is a real good kid I have been blessed with both of mine that way
                  2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                  First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                  2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                  2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by MadmanMark

Our 7 yr old wants a game system badly, but he sits on his butt too much already.
                    Same here, except he's 9....
                    We have a pretty cool car to cruise around in in the summer, and this year I got a 4-wheeler and snowmobile, he doesn't want any part of any of them. He likes things that allow him to be stationary and only use his thumbs.
                    Originally posted by TC
                    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes

Jack wants (I'm not kidding) a garbage truck...not anything specific, he just wants a garbage truck, any garbage truck apparently.
                      That's funny because that's what my youngest wanted when he was 3 or so.

Anything that shoots is big at my house right now. Legos used to be the biggie, but they have a gazillion of them.

Nerf guns
                      Air Soft
                      Bows & Arrows
                      etc.

Also, they are dead set that Santa is going to bring them each a Nintendo DSi or a iPod Touch. We shall see... haha.

Yes, my kids still believe in Santa. At least maybe they still say they do out of fear that if they say they don't, Santa will stop coming. lol I'm gonna let them ride that wave of innocence as long as they can.

;D
                      Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Lee will be 1 on the 29th....

What do you get for a kid that can't talk?

We're taking good care of him - that's our gift to him - our families are getting him too much stuff already.
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockRanger
                          Yes, my kids still believe in Santa. At least maybe they still say they do out of fear that if they say they don't, Santa will stop coming. lol I'm gonna let them ride that wave of innocence as long as they can.
                          Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                            Originally posted by BigBlockRanger
                            Good stuff!
                            Mine are 10 & 13 and the KNOW as soon as they stop believing, Santa will cease his annual visit!

13yr old wants a semi-auto 12 gauge. No budget for it this year, unfortunately, so he's getting a camera.
                            10yr old wants an iPod, and I finally caved.
                            "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

wow. they still have hess trucks...?

I was four and 5 in mass...77-8, got one for xmas. If I am not mistaken it had lights that worked. green and white.

:D

Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X