Bonneville Video - from speedweek 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonneville Video - from speedweek 2010

This is the "long version" of our qualifying pass on Aug 15th at Speedweek this year with the Daytona Charger. I've compiled a DVD for our team's xmas presents, this is a 3-view time sync'd overview of our run.

It gives a good idea with how a LSR pass is set up and run. There's a lot going on in the minute or two before the pass begins!

Anyways, you've seen some of this before, but this is the long version with more views. Enjoy!

Lee Sicilio's qualifying (first) run August 15th 2010 at Bonneville Speed Week. Car is a 1969 Daytona Charger, running a 498" naturally aspirated Ray Barton...
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Re: Bonneville Video

For some reason the dude putting up the window net reminds me of Dale Earnhart..........

Comment

Thanks again Scott.
      Reading , Pa
      Good Guys rodders rep.
      "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
      Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Re: Bonneville Video - from speedweek 2010

That was cool!
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

One of the sweetest sounding videos in the history of the interwebs.

Man, that big Hemi is SINGIN'!!!!
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Almost makes it look easy! Nice vid.

Comment

That is a LONG time to be at WOT but it does not count because its not your car LOL ;)
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by truckpuller
                For some reason the dude putting up the window net reminds me of Dale Earnhart..........
                The dude putting up the window net is hilarous (actually they all are good company!), just ask him about tanning booths, LMAO! :D
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Yea that's a great vid. I wish they wouldn't have faded to interior shots that soon. One of my favorite views is from the push car when they walk away at full boogie.

Thanks DG

Steve
                  Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Originally posted by rightpedal
                    Yea that's a great vid. I wish they wouldn't have faded to interior shots that soon. One of my favorite views is from the push car when they walk away at full boogie.

Thanks DG

Steve
                    good point. I captured the vids so the bad editing is on me :-)

Here's our return run for the record. It has a little more outside-the-car footage: http://www.youtube.com/dieselgeek#p/a/u/0/qU2JMKLlRmo

And, here's a good one from the push truck of the Hot Rod Special. El Mirage, (I think it was 2006, not 2007): http://www.youtube.com/dieselgeek#p/u/8/rcugICMOpOw

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Scott, man Life is Good with the Projects your in on, keep it up man!!!
                      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
                      X