Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rainy day browsing...found pics of Silver State Car I built and other junk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rainy day browsing...found pics of Silver State Car I built and other junk.

so bad ass
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Nice stuff! Very few know the amount of work and fab that goes into a chassis car.

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman
        THOSE WHOM CANNOT......MUST PAY.
        Same for me, why should I pay someone to do something I can do myself, unless I really dont want to do it? Nice work, makes me want to get back into the shop.

Comment

nice work, thats some neat stuff!!!
          COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

I was in the pro street business for a short time ...zeeker dealer , bill moved down south and opened his own hooters cup team and ended up hanging bodies on half the busch cars , I moved to drink more beer

here was our pro manufacturers midway display featuring my brother's disco olds and richie's disco deville

on the table we a a narrowed 9 inch and a strut front end we hacked off of the asphalt assault s/g camaro

fun old days

Comment

Working...
            X