Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Monday Night Football

Originally posted by peewee
    To quote The talker on Monday Night Football a few years ago, will somebody please send me an email and tell me why in the world you would EVER kick the football to Devon Hester?"
    And they kicked it to him not only once, but twice within minutes of each other.

Comment

The talkers on TV always cease to amaze me, I call the plays before they do. Gosh, they know so much but they know nothing. Unit always tells me I should be a talker. NO, I don't want it. It's not a respectable job.
      From all of the announcers in the world, I say "pfffffft!"

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward
        The talkers on TV always cease to amaze me, I call the plays before they do. Gosh, they know so much but they know nothing. Unit always tells me I should be a talker. NO, I don't want it. It's not a respectable job.
        From all of the announcers in the world, I say "pfffffft!"

Ron
        Ron, I love you man. You don't count.

peewee
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Would have been a fun game if we didnt suck so bad,I was hoping the snow would have kept coming but it was pretty much done by game time. I do think we have a future quarterback in Joe Webb though,the guy has heart,all He needs is more expierience.

Comment

Working...
          X