Do you name your cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you name your cars?

My neighbor calls my GN the "He-Man woman hater car." She's a little crazy.

I knew a Jewish guy and their family had a big old Cadillac they called the "Jew Canoe."
    Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Comment

I didn't used to but my nieces got it started in our family. I'll spare you all of them except I have the
      87 GTA trans am GretTa
      95Caprice wagon LT1 motor (whale body) Orca.

Comment

I name everything, as does ME. The Dakota is "Little Blue" - we had a blue F150 that was "Blue" so it just seemed natural. The HHR is "Nellie" after the first car I put together for her - a Toyota/Nova that she loved dearly. The Mustang is "Stanger" for obvious reasons and the race car was named "The Buzz Bomb" by David F after a thread on here resulted in his input. I try not to own cars without some personality so they all deserve names.

Dan

Comment

My 90 is the Black Bitch. I'm the only one who can drive it, I have had it for sale 3 times and nobody can get it out of the driveway. She causes me a lot of problems but for some reason I'm very attached to her.

My wife drives my dad's old Nissan pickup, a 95 with 345,000 miles, my little sister named it Roscoe when she owned it.

The GMC is the Red Mistress. When I first bought it, I spent a lot of time with it or buying stuff for it.
          Lon. HazelGreen Ala.

Comment

I named my Grandfathers old 78 3/4 ton Chevy P/U, Gossamer after the Red Monster on Bugs Bunny. Just because it was a big all red truck.

Comment

Working...
            X