Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Junkie TV Project Poll- Help us ASAP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Car Junkie TV Project Poll- Help us ASAP!!!!

Neither, it's E Body Cuda for my choice. But between the choices offered.......it would have to be the Duster.

Comment

there is not enough love in the world for dusters.
      challengers get a lot of hype, but at the end of the day they are heavier and cost more.

Comment

Dave, just sell me the Dusters... minus the sand drag one! ;D

Comment

Charger. Everybody bitches that there's nothing that can be done with later B-body cars and A-bodies already have their following on the dragstrip. Do it, man, make that thing evil. Ansen sprints, loud as hell, evil presence, NASCAR '73 look....

<wiping up drool>
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

The 1971 Charger is my favorite car of all time. Dusters are cool also, but the sleek body lines of a 71-73 charger are amazing. ONe day I hope to own a charger as for know I hope to see a project on this site about it!!! Green light toys has the exact paint job I would do also. A crazy black/ white/ orange combo.

Comment

I voted Duster, but the Charger will be cool. Nice to see something a bit different.

Comment

Yeah, both rides are pretty kool. but I had a '69 Charger back in my younger and more foolish days and I still miss it..... The lines on that car are timeless.
                Ed

Comment

Trade it for a cheby :o BUT if i had it i would trade for the charger :P

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
                    Well yes, we've picked the Charger. Hmmm...
                    Ok, now you got to put a wing on it.

Comment

cool pants :D

Who are those two "STREET RACERS" guys ?

Comment

Doc, your car so Bad-ass. I think you boxed your self into a corner. How are you ever going to build are car cooler than that one? When I see the old footage of the stock cars racing at Riverside, I get the chills. The English go crazy when the yanks bring their cars to the Goodwood festival of speed. The shot of your car at LeMan is epic. Can't imagine what it must have been like back in 1976 to race there. Thanks for posting the shots of your car. I got to post the link to your site. Great site. http://www.olympia-charger.com/team_...ess/index.html
                        Mike TPG
                        Can't wait to see what DF does with theirs.

Comment

@Photo Mike

Thank you very much! You should come over to see us at the races ;)
                          It is very cool indeed and always so much fun to see so many fans flock around it in the pits, even when there are multi-milion $$$ Ferraris, Lolas and Porsches in the garages next to it :P

Cooler ? Well, I know how that could be done: bring also back the Truxmore Torino back to Le Ma and have it race there alongside the Charger ;D

Comment

I would kill to be there. I'm just a freelance writer/photographer. It's hard for me to get magazines to foot the bill for a trip like that. The trip would make a great feature article. You are really into some interesting race history. Those two cars running around LeMan would be wild. There would be some good quotes in a story like that. "The French found two Americans they love"
                            Mike TPG

Comment

Working...
                            X