Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I missing any of these special issue magazines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I missing any of these special issue magazines?

If yes, which one, and do you have one I can buy? Thanks

STUGOTS

Re: Am I missing any of these special issue magazines?

I think you got them all there.I hope they do more like this.

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte
      .I hope they do more like this.
      Me too! I'd like to see a Pontiac issue. But, any issue those guys do will be killer. I HOPE they announce it here, as I don't go to news stands much. I hate finding out after they're sold out
      STUGOTS

Comment

I remember you were looking for some of these a while back. From your old thread, according to DF there are only 6 Specials. It looks like you've got them all.

I had also posted the link to Source Interlink's back issue website which will probably still serve as a decent resource for missed issues. SIM Backissues (link)

Anyways, in case you missed the post on the blog here, I bought a copy of Hot Rod: All the Covers and I am really enjoying reading through it. There are a lot of great pictures.

Although you may already have copies of the early years of HRM, you might like the reprint of the first year.
        HRM: The First 12 Issuues (link)
        Since it's out of print, I bought one of the used copies off of Amazon and have been totally getting a kick out of it since.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren N.
          I remember you were looking for some of these a while back. From your old thread, according to DF there are only 6 Specials. It looks like you've got them all.

I had also posted the link to Source Interlink's back issue website which will probably still serve as a decent resource for missed issues. SIM Backissues (link)

Anyways, in case you missed the post on the blog here, I bought a copy of Hot Rod: All the Covers and I am really enjoying reading through it. There are a lot of great pictures.

Although you may already have copies of the early years of HRM, you might like the reprint of the first year.
          HRM: The First 12 Issuues (link)
          Since it's out of print, I bought one of the used copies off of Amazon and have been totally getting a kick out of it since.
          Yes, I posted before. I was wondering if there were new ones since then. Thank you
          STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
          X