Whacha got goin' on tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whacha got goin' on tonight?

I spent most of the day driving to Illinois from Florida. We hit some snow and it was just enough to make driving difficult and to remind us why we moved from this place. Now were thinking about going to worship the reason for the season at a midnight service.
    Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
      That's a blatantly Yankee term. And an old one at that.
      Actually it's a French term. The English equivalent would be an overshoe.

Comment

Feeling all Christmasy , Santa is waitng outside all setup and ready to go. Nice to stop and relax .

Comment

Chillin in the cave, with 30 of my best friends;) Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

welcome back to bangshift Fergen!!!! ;D PS nice man cave!!!!
            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Thanks! I have been too busy tring to get crap done. Time to play a little

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
                Good luck on your flight, Haley. We hear all the horror stories and I hope you don't have one of THOSE flights! Our "adopted daughter" is coming from Atlanta but she decided to drive - hard to know which is better.
                Thanks. Right now I'm just hoping to make it to the airport tomorrow. We've gotten 3"+ of snow in the last few hours so my main concern is making it down to Nashville safely. Both parents have 4x4s and my truck is AWD, so it shouldn't be a problem. Arizona here I come...
                Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

The house is put together, all is done. tomorrow evening I haul ass to Phoenix to pick Haley up. have a Merry Christmas, ya'll!
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Spent the day with Mom at her place. Then I took over her garage to adjust the noisy valves on the Caprice. Turns out the #2 intake pushrod was beat to crap. Happened in the last couple miles of the drive to her house. Replaced said pushrod and now it's happy again.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X