A Wish For Wings That Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Wish For Wings That Work

One of the best Christmas specials ever...has not been on TV since I was in High School

OPUS THE PENGUIN HELPS SANTA CLAUS WITH HELP FROM BILL THE CAT CHAPTER 1 FROM LD*THIS HAS BEEN RELEASED ON DVD SINCE THIS ORIGINALLY POSTED*

OPUS THE PENGUIN HELPS SANTA CLAUS WITH HELP FROM BILL THE CAT CHAPTER 2 FROM LD

OPUS THE PENGUIN HELPS SANTA CLAUS WITH HELP FROM BILL THE CAT CHAPTER 1 FROM LD*THIS HAS BEEN RELEASED ON DVD SINCE THIS ORIGINALLY POSTED*
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: A Wish For Wings That Work

I love Bloom County. Used to read it religiously.

Comment

I have the VHS copy of it, maybe get the family to watch it tonight along with the Charlie Brown Christmas
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

cute story.

the wisdom and patience to realize a bird can still function on the ground as well as the sky, and the sea, and the snow... makes the penguin even more humble. ;)

Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I can't think of why I've never seen it since I've been a Bloom County/Outland/Opus fan since 1983. I still have Bill and Opus sitting on my shelf.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Take the 22 minutes to watch the links, worth it...damn funny!
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

AN ALBATROSS!!!
              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Just watched it for the first time. Thanks Joe. Might want to change the last link though as it's a repeat of the first part. Part 3 here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3emU...eature=related
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Thanks Joe, neat flick.
                  My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Thanks for putting this up. I've been wanting to see this for a long time.
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                      Just watched it for the first time. Thanks Joe. Might want to change the last link though as it's a repeat of the first part. Part 3 here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3emU...eature=related

thanks! Fixed it...

I am glad you all enjoyed it....

Merry Christmas guts and gals!

Comment

Working...
                      X