• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can any car be cool?

Nice..... and yeah I cracked up...

Comment

sometimes it's whats done to the car instead of what kind of car it is.. each to it's own

Comment

Originally posted by purplecobra
        sometimes it's whats done to the car instead of what kind of car it is.. each to it's own
        EXACTLY !!!

Comment

I think everybody knows that there are cars that people could "modify" all they want and they could like the crap out of it but where ever they went someone would laugh at it. Admit it, you know its true and you've done the mocking.

Comment

can any car be cool?
            NO! fwd, auto trannies, 19"+ wheels, neons, and chrome taillights ruin 75% of cars in this hobby.

Comment

Wow, I didn't even expect to get a response, much less start a fight! Had a good week, sold two Jeeps and picked up this Jimmy. A buddy of mine has been building and wheeling it for almost 10 yrs. It may look a little rough, but the drive trane is dead on. It's actually for my son, he put his own money towards it. Now if I could get 30mpg out it... :P

It'll be a few years before he's out on the road. Drive's it just fine up on the ridge behind the house though.

Comment

Great topic-alot of passionate people. My opinion, although not worth much, is that if you are going for "cool" as it is judged by others then there are some cars that will not be thought of as cool. However, if you as going for "cool" to yourself, then anything is possible.
                It's like fat bald men, ugly women, and mopeds-Someone out there likes them. That's like red 1969 Camaros, they may well be the most recognized "cool" car out there but I don't personally care for them. It's like they sell them on isle 3 at the wal-marts! Way too many of them.

Comment

NOPE:

Comment

Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by toplessindian
                      Maybe?
                      Hmmm... Its got the wheels, and the stance... Still too much plastic though... And it needs a double-decker aluminum wing.
                      Still plays with trucks....

Comment

I think it has hydraulics and air ride!

Comment

Pretty much any car can be cool with some work into it well maybe some of those chinese cars. A drop and some rims do wonders for damn near anything.

Comment

Originally posted by toplessindian
                            Maybe?
                            WAY COOL ;D Who'd a thunk?

Comment

Working...
                            X