Clear All

Re: Mexico on Honda's

Turk, hella good job my friend.

My wife even read it and she loved it.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Tonya is in the middle of reading it... Hmmm that might be a snake best left in the ole can....

K

Comment

Good reading Keith. Worth the wait for you to write it up.
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

best part of the whole read was the Christmas part of it.... got a bit of dust in my eye when I read it ;)
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Way cool!! Thanks for writing a great epic adventure for all of us to enjoy 8)
            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

As I read this I couldn't help but wonder if I should have kept #1 (Keith bought #1 from me and I got it from my oldest brother who got it from me - sort of passed around the family). I don't know why, but I had a certain sense of relief that #1 WASN'T the problem child as I would have felt, somehow, responsible (silly, I know). While I DO miss having 2 wheels I really wasn't riding it much and the money was most of what bought The Buzz Bomb, which has been a ton of fun.

So I was pleased that it (he?) performed admirably and it was fun to read the whole story all in a piece.

More adventures to come......

Dan

Comment

Dan If I didn't have Cafe Ole' I wouldn't have needed a parts bike.... so look at it this way....

All things happen for a reason....

K

Comment

Working...
                X