Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's what CarJunkieTV.com will look like! Plus our shows and features!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here's what CarJunkieTV.com will look like! Plus our shows and features!

This is going to be the tightest thing ever. Im so pumped about this. I do CAD work during the summer and im going to be using the alt-tab command a lot this year.... whenever the boss walks by my desk. ;D

BTW, DF, im definately coming out to see you guys this summer..... can you say "road trip?"

Comment

Originally posted by slightlywickedchick
      The kids and I ran by the CJTV shop yesterday just so we could remember what Chad looks like.
      we do appreciate the sacrifice.

Comment

Thank you so much! It is quite the challenge (I have been one grumpy lady lately) but it will be well worth it once it all finally comes to fruition.

Comment

What I think makes CJTV unique is that you guys are taking the time to interact and hang out with us while you're working up a storm getting everything ready. To me, that's how all good business should be done and you guys have set yourself up for success.

I think you've got great potential to become the destination for gearheads.

I feel like I'm a part of something cool here. I'm 21 so I was never a part of a hotrod club or around during the muscle car heyday. So I especially dig the amount of user content you intend to include. I think all members will have the opportunity to be a part of one the coolest and most diverse gearhead societies .

It's like hanging out at a speedshop and racetrack 24/7: you'll get to see all the badass new products, engage in some serious tech talk or just chat with your (new) buddies, see and hear some wicked engines run, explore some great cars, watch them get abused, and even get to show off your own ride!

All that said, I have lot of respect for DF, Chad, and all the people working behind the scenes (including everyone's families). This place is awesome and will be worth all the hard work and sacrifices.

Best of luck with the launch and I wish you guys great success.

Comment

Good Stuff.

Comment

[quote=slightlywickedchick ]
              The kids and I ran by the CJTV shop yesterday just so we could remember what Chad looks like.

I know that Chad and Dave have been killing themselves , but we really need to thank their wives. Alot of wives would not as been as supportive.
              so Thanks Ladies...and Dave and Chad.
              Reading , Pa
              Good Guys rodders rep.
              "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
              Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

It looks great guys. Something to remmember about the web is that a lot of posting and writing and such can be done from home. I wouldn't still have a wife, dogs, cars or much of anything if I hadn't set up my home office deal. I know you have to be in the shop to work on stuff and out and aroud to shoot the video, but a little time spent at home with wife and kids in morning or just being able to manage work life balance a bit pays big down the road.

The other nice thing about online is you can change stuff whenever you need to, to suit your audience and your supporters.

We all can't wait to see the final product.
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Been trying to get the Camaro ready for Maxton, so I haven't been online as much lately. Still, I'm READY for the launch and I greatly appreciate y'all's North Carolinian) efforts to get this launched. See you at the track sometime this summer. Don't forget to smooch yer sweeties and hug the chillin'.

Dan

Comment

Really looking forward to this. Thanks to DF, Chad, and the Missus and kids.

Must get digital video camera now...
                    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

ROCK ON!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Yep, this will be cool. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                          Thanks for all the positive comments, guys. I can use 'em, since it's been a seriously rough 3 days fixing every single glitch in all the programming in the entire site. I have to admit that creating a web site is way more difficult and time consuming than I thought going in.

welcome to the world of Information Technology! Hang in there, it'll smooth out.

-scott
                          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by slightlywickedchick
                            Thank you so much! It is quite the challenge (I have been one grumpy lady lately) but it will be well worth it once it all finally comes to fruition.
                            You've been grumpy ;) I like that.

grumpy

Comment

yeah I totally missed the topic as well....

David... it does look good... it will be worth the wait...

K

Comment

I'm here everyday I'm not on the road, i don't know how I missed this thread, so far everything looks AWESOME, as far as detail & content its always Top Grade.
                                Thanks to Dave & Chad and the ENTIRE Crew at CJTV for working on the Best a Junkie could expect.
                                A SPECIAL Thanks to Mrs Frieburger and the SlightlyWickedChick and all the others wives and Families
                                for putting up with LONG days and Late Nights, till this XCEPTIONAL Project takes Flight.

THANKS AGAIN.

Comment

Working...
                                X